new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCityX said:
I'm booing if they wear blue shorts against Liverpool.

Never boo the team!!! its not their fault Nike/The Club decided to use blue shorts. They give there all for us, and you want to boo them? Doesn't make sense to me. And they are only shorts ffs.

I think we need to put this to bed for the rest of the season, as any attempts to change things now is futile. However, towards the end of the season it may be an idea for The Blue Moon forum to compile a petition of names in favour of returning to the traditional colours. The petition could also contain suggestions over other areas of discontent, ie the crest. If it was officially delivered to the club in time for them pass on some information to Nike, then we may not end up with a similar scenario next summer.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
I think we need to put this to bed for the rest of the season, as any attempts to change things now is futile. However, towards the end of the season it may be an idea for The Blue Moon forum to compile a petition of names in favour of returning to the traditional colours. The petition could also contain suggestions over other areas of discontent, ie the crest. If it was officially delivered to the club in time for them pass on some information to Nike, then we may not end up with a similar scenario next summer.

next season's kit may well have been decided on by now. they sometimes start leaking as soon as autumn, and often prove to be the actual ones.

My home shirt has pulled, haven't even worn it took it in a case, brought it out, pulled. crap material. £55 for the shirt, £5 for PL badges and £10 for printing. £70. It's a a fair bit of money wish Nike would design something that is robust after all the money the fans are spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.