New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Not calling direct bullshit gents,

But I'm a Melbourne boy and have never been able to buy a City shirt at Rebel as they don't stock Umbro products. To make sure I checked the website, and all that turned up in a 'Manchester' search was this season's Rag shirt (ironic really)

I'd keep my powder dry...

cleav said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

So a store in Australia get what, a dozen of them in, and by the looks of it to sell?

Bollocks.

i doubt it's authentic. there's no way umbro would ship them to australia before the UK.
With them being manufactured in the Far East, I'd say there's every chance of them going to a whole host of other countries before arriving in England.

Assuming the launch date is fairly soon, all major retail outlets around the world will already have received their deliveries. They don't just magically arrive on the actual release date.

Of course, they are also told to keep them under wraps until a certain date, and this retailer will probably face sanctions from Umbro for jumping the gun, but it's happened before; Studio R in Dubai were openly selling the 2009-10 shirt about a week before its release because they'd already received their shipment and couldn't be arsed to wait. They were struck off for the following season's launch as punishment.

looks like it made with cheap material

Kolarov's one looks much better.

It'll be interesting to see what colour shorts n socks are planned for this shirt. I can see black being incorporated somewhee.

looked alot better on kolarov.

it looks very tacky and shit there.

Looks like all the leftovers from other Umbro kits put together - they´re getting one last big payday on the cheap
If it´s got the gold on it though I´ll be avin it!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.