New Kits 2018/19

Why the hate with the St George flag?
I’ve not lived in the UK since 92, what am I missing?
Genuine question

You can’t be English m8, or show any kind of love for your country , it will offend some snowflake somewhere bloody outrageous, and that Lancashire rose needs to go too, plus the wording Manchester ... you been away far too long

Why the hate with the St George flag?
I’ve not lived in the UK since 92, what am I missing?
Genuine question

Think of the Union Jack’s association with the BNP and NF in the 80s.

Well the St George’s flag was adopted by Tim Henman fans in the 90s, then the type of England football fan who paints their faces and sings along to the Great Escape brass band.

Recently the EDL and people who say things like “Snowflakes”, “Liberal Elite”, “Political Correctness gone mad” and “Can’t even speak English in my own country anymore” have adopted it.

They’re all groups that tradition City fans don’t really associate with.

The latest Inside City showed a glimpse of the socks and shorts.

25ul5ee.jpg

The latest Inside City showed a glimpse of the socks and shorts.

25ul5ee.jpg

Ota was wearing the socks too but the badge on his shorts seemed to be normal, seems to be a normal badge on the shorts. I prefer sky blue socks but if you're into the navy it seems like a good kit this year.

If there is or isn’t an England flag on it...doesn’t matter either way for me though I doubt there is one.

But think of it this way....if brain dead people want to use the flag for right wing propaganda who’s fault is that? The people or the flag? Which came first?

If extreme left wing people start promoting eating chips am I supposed to stop eating them?

Not all people who wear the flag are racists and I would question the values of those that think they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.