New Kits 2018/19

Well I won't be buying one
Not that I bought one this season, or last, or the season before that, or the one before that

In fact you can go back to when they were clearing Umbro shirts at a tenner for the last shirt I bought

mancity_0910-home.jpg

Beautiful
That's my Wembley shirt.

If there is or isn’t an England flag on it...doesn’t matter either way for me though I doubt there is one.

But think of it this way....if brain dead people want to use the flag for right wing propaganda who’s fault is that? The people or the flag? Which came first?

If extreme left wing people start promoting eating chips am I supposed to stop eating them?

Not all people who wear the flag are racists and I would question the values of those that think they are.

You’re Right in what you’re saying.

But national flags are by definition political, whether we wish them to be or not.

Best to keep national flags away from football clubs in my opinion. Save it for the “Royal” wedding or whatever.

You’re Right in what you’re saying.

But national flags are by definition political, whether we wish them to be or not.

Best to keep national flags away from football clubs in my opinion. Save it for the “Royal” wedding or whatever.
Now there’s an embroidered slogan I can get behind.

Right at the end of the video you can see Walker has got the sky blue shirt, white shorts and navy socks on. They were probably doing the photoshoot that day or something. The badge on the shorts is full colour as well.

The round badge is back, the proper City kit is back, we’ve got Pep as manager and we’ll arguably be the best team in the land and all the world wearing it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.