New Music - 2024

One for the shoegazers out there. Iress' new album Sleep Now, In Reverse is available. Teaser:

I don't have the time to explore all the suggestions on here and I susoect I'm missing out on some things I would like but this was a great suggestion thanks. As they have released four albums up to now it does mean that if I explore more of theirs it restricts the time for following others on this thread even more.

What would be really great for a lazy bugger like me would be if someone produced a spotify playlist of all the linked tracks every so often for me to download and listen to in the car. Much easier than squeezing them in at home between other things.

I don't have the time to explore all the suggestions on here and I susoect I'm missing out on some things I would like but this was a great suggestion thanks. As they have released four albums up to now it does mean that if I explore more of theirs it restricts the time for following others on this thread even more.

What would be really great for a lazy bugger like me would be if someone produced a spotify playlist of all the linked tracks every so often for me to download and listen to in the car. Much easier than squeezing them in at home between other things.
Bah, my barely disguised hint to someone, anyone to put a playlist together fell on deaf ears. So I’ve done it myself, not all the way to the start of the thread but around the last 20 tracks. Link possibly below if it works.

I may go further back to the start to see what I might have missed and if anyone will find it useful

Bah, my barely disguised hint to someone, anyone to put a playlist together fell on deaf ears. So I’ve done it myself, not all the way to the start of the thread but around the last 20 tracks. Link possibly below if it works.

I may go further back to the start to see what I might have missed and if anyone will find it useful

Nice one

Been absolutely loving W.H Lung. The find of the thread for me so far.

For a bit of lighthearted bouncy end of summer fun: Los Bitchos new album, Talkie Talkie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.