New Music - 2024

English Teacher just won the Mercury prize for their album This could be Texas.

Nominated were the fantastic Last Dinner Party who I absolutely love at the moment. Their music is so original and their lead singer has a real stage presence. Just watched their set at Reading.

I see all these kids at Reading dancing away to bands like Liam/Prodigy/Two Door Cinema club and it makes me think they need more new bands to come through and take over from these bands. Last Dinner Party have a sold out tour coming up including a night at Victoria Warehouse. Can see them headlining festivals if they carry on the way they have started.

The K’s too. Great band and first album Wonder if the World Knows. Hopefully their hard work touring this year pays off with some bigger gigs next year. Christ knows why they are supporting Jamie Webster next month. They are better than him and should be headlining now not supporting.

English Teacher just won the Mercury prize for their album This could be Texas.

Nominated were the fantastic Last Dinner Party who I absolutely love at the moment. Their music is so original and their lead singer has a real stage presence. Just watched their set at Reading.

I see all these kids at Reading dancing away to bands like Liam/Prodigy/Two Door Cinema club and it makes me think they need more new bands to come through and take over from these bands. Last Dinner Party have a sold out tour coming up including a night at Victoria Warehouse. Can see them headlining festivals if they carry on the way they have started.

The K’s too. Great band and first album Wonder if the World Knows. Hopefully their hard work touring this year pays off with some bigger gigs next year. Christ knows why they are supporting Jamie Webster next month. They are better than him and should be headlining now not supporting.

I saw English Teacher last Sunday at EOTR, they were very good. Last dinner party were there last year, liked them but not as much as English Teacher.

Withered Hand's new album Willson Williams is really nice, for anyone looking for soft slightly Joni Mitchell-esque ballads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.