New Music - 2024

Apparently they were selling out reasonable size gigs on the back of 9 minutes of released music. Fair play to Island's marketing team.
Exactly marketing team. Signed to Island. Release debut single with some swearing in so there's a clean and edgy version. Won BBC Introducing as an "indie" band. Played Graham Norton and Jools Holland. It's not bad it just suspicious. Prefer The Big Moon myself.

Apparently they were selling out reasonable size gigs on the back of 9 minutes of released music. Fair play to Island's marketing team.

Tried to get tickets for Sprints in Glasgow in a few months, sold out before I could click my way through the captcha shite. Last couple gigs I tried to get tickets for all had a similar thing, and I only managed to go through mates.

I wonder if there is an increased appetite for going to gigs now after covid, particularly the ones not priced obscenely.

On the plus side got my tickets for Idles in November. A bit of a shame it is a big venue they are in, but what can you do, can't begrudge them popularity.

One listen in so far.

It has not disappointed. I was a bit worried it might struggle with the burden of expectation I had built up for it.

A bit more controlled confidence to it perhaps, and nice to see a bit of tenderness here and there too.

So far, Idea01, Roy and Gospel stand out as songs.

Solar Eyes with their self-debut album.
Def Nettle with their debut DN001.

Both new releases, and both excellent in different ways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.