New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
What is this, all white training kit?!
Can't remember seeing it in training range on the OS.

Maybe 3rd kit?

erujygu6.jpg

well the shorts and socks are part of the home kit, so may just be that he put a training top on. Given how pale the kit looked last night I would be surprised if we had an all white away kit, that wouldn't solve any kit clashes I can think of.

Also noticed how wet the shirts got quite early into the game. I hope that was due to the humidity in the game last night, cos the players were drenched by the end.

And Aguero looks a bit tubby there
Can't see us having a white kit for one of our other kits, the home one has more white that it does blue, having an all white kit would be pointless.

BlueMoonoverUS said:

Maybe 3rd kit?

erujygu6.jpg

Will be a white training shirt. Nike training wear follows a pattern and is co-ordinated. Will notice the black/navy piping on the collarbone, is the same as the tracksuit

BlueMoonoverUS said:

Maybe 3rd kit?

erujygu6.jpg
I wouldn't mind this being a 3rd kit, it looks really good in my opinion.

toddluvzgta said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
toddluvzgta said:
still feeling queasy about that swoosh!

looks so raggish!
At least we don't have SHARP as a sponsor. That would remind me more of them than swoosh.

could bring brother back! but that would never happen. it's all about promoting Abu Dhabi to the world

Or it could be that Brother have a turnover of about the same Etihad pay as a year

toddluvzgta said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
toddluvzgta said:
still feeling queasy about that swoosh!

looks so raggish!
At least we don't have SHARP as a sponsor. That would remind me more of them than swoosh.

could bring brother back! but that would never happen. it's all about promoting Abu Dhabi to the world

would Brother pay us what Etihad Airways is paying?

the shirt is really growing on me. the more i see it the more i like it!

and when I start to think about it, that's pretty much what I'm asking for. Classic look, nothing stupid going on in the shirt (like the soundwaves of the bluemoon or whatever we had in our title winning kit), right shade of the sky blue... if I could've decided I would've gone for white sponsor+names&numbers but overall really pleased with Nike's first City kit - hope it will be a title winning kit!

the colour is much better than last years washed out shade.

Don't know why they weren't wearing the new socks and just plain ones as they're the best bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.