New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the main problems are the price, the quality and that shield.

found out the shield was done because of the 3 star that are floating above the main crest stop Nike creating 1 custom shaped backing for the shirt around the crest. with the 3 stars, it meant having to have 4 seperate backings (3 stars and the rest of the crest) and that meant adding to production costs and time. So the shield was a shortcut measure, nothing more.

if Nike took the time and did the backings just around the actual crest, like on all the other clubs they do kits for, the kits would look far better.

Probably a long shot, but does anybody know any of them sites which sell the shirt for like £15?

McFcMiKe7 said:
Probably a long shot, but does anybody know any of them sites which sell the shirt for like £15?
Topic in the Cellar!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=285016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=285016</a>

Blue Moon Over Miami said:
Hello fellow Blues....

It's been quite a while since I last posted, even though I do read the forums, but I've been dispatched in South Korea for the past year and half teaching English over here. As you can imagine, the rags have a considerable following here, however ever sine Park JS left, interest in the rags have dwindled considerably. Interest in City is still relatively small, but increasing. I've managed to get quite a few of my middle school boys to support City, even if just to be cheeky with their foreign teacher....

Btw I should say that I'm in Pohang, which is a small port city on the southeast coast, so rather far from the capital city (Seoul) and I'd like to think of myself owning the largest collection of City shirts in the City ( the first two Umbro shirts and the Wembley 99 Kappa shirt, my pride and joy!) but I just saw my first City shirt on a Korean the other day ('10-'11) but more importantly I came across the new kit on full display at the downtown Nike Store which got me excited...

http://Instagram.com/p/b52wDhvTn5/

Regardless of what you think of the new kits, without a doubt Nike is giving the club much more exposure globally...I'm definitely going to buy one come payday next week, even if my heart feels a bit conflicted by purchasing a Nike product...

PS: apologies for using an Instagram URL, I don't know how to grab the image URL from my phone...

Brilliant post! Thank you!

burning blue soul said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

Soccer Scorpion. Not going to post the link because they're knock offs, but quality is supposed to be indistuinguishable from the real thing

so they're both shite?

This^

Was in the stadium store today and even one of the display dummy's shirts had pulls in it ffs, this was lunchtime and ghe place was dead, a few tourist and couple of kids. Girls on the tills looked bored silly

Anyone else notice our keepers wore all purple in tonight's friendly!? That must mean we are going to have 3 keeper tops! Although all 3 may not go on sale we currently have a green and black one for sale: <a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ctorid=532</a>

We had 3 last keeper tops last year, a green one, blue and also a yellow one which was worn in the charity shield when Costel had to quickly change and occasionally in the champions league. To my knowledge this wasn't publicly available to buy!?

I wonder though if we have gotten to the stage of having 3 keeper tops for sale, with the purple one being launched with the away or 3rd/european kits!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.