New phone upgrade

3 are doing a Mate 20 Pro 128gb for £28 a month (£29 upfront) with 100gb data, unlimited everything else.

And at the moment.. £100 cashback from Huawei. Killer deal.
That is a good deal.

I got similar when the phone first came out (80gb rather than 100gb, but £190 cashback + free up-front; also with Vodafone not 3). The phone has immense battery life and rapid charging with a lovely screen - that's all I wanted and it does that perfectly.

Would recommend from the 8-9 months I've had with it so far.

It seems I got an awful deal. Last October I got the s8+ for £30pm, 1.5gb p/m. People talking about 100gb is mind boggling.

3 year contract too. Ah well more important things in life I suppose.

That is a good deal.

I got similar when the phone first came out (80gb rather than 100gb, but £190 cashback + free up-front; also with Vodafone not 3). The phone has immense battery life and rapid charging with a lovely screen - that's all I wanted and it does that perfectly.

Would recommend from the 8-9 months I've had with it so far.

Well, that's sold me. Thanks fellas.

Well I've been using a one plus 6 for a few weeks now and I must say I'm mighty impressed with it, costs me £270 refurbished and probably is not really that far off some of the top end phones on the market considering it was released last year.
Would recommend

Seriously considering going backwards and back to symbian because the touchscreen phones can and do interfere with my life too much, just a small long battery phone that slips into any pocket and is cheap enough to lose. It's not really cost driven because I can afford it fairly easily it's the needing the new one and the must have it with me at all times trap we all fall in to.

I think I’m leaving O2. Good iPhone XR deal with another provider, anyone?

So glad my best mate is Regional manager for ee and sorts me out with 40% off any tariff...s9+ with 60gb data £22 a month....lovely

Hi all,

Think this would be the most appropriate thread to post in...

I currently have a Samsung S9 and my 2 year contract is up with O2. O2 have offered me the S20 5G for a good monthly rate, similar to what I'm paying for now but on a 3 year contract. The 3 year contract is a bit off putting for me whilst affordable.

I use my phone a lot for watching sports, Netflix and twitter. An improved camera would be nice but not essential as we can't bloody go anywhere.

Part of me is thinking I go for a sim only deal and save myself a few pennies whilst still having the S9 which is a good phone and upgrade when prices are lower.

Does anybody have this phone and is it worth the upgrade? Is it likely Samsung will drop their prices any time soon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.