New phone upgrade

Completely agree, I thought the same. I'm going for the sim only option and will just keep tabs on any offers.

Thanks for the website, I shall have a browse.
If you are talking bang for buck, the best phone IMO is a OnePlus. The new screens are brilliant with a high refresh compared to some others, the cameras have improved a lot and are comparable to Samsung and Huawei and the software is about as stock Android as you are going to get which is what you want. Although the price has gone up, i still think you can get a OnePlus 8 for a decent price, but even a OnePlus 7 is really good. Samsung have an event to showcase their new set of phones early August, so there will be a decrease in the second part of the year for the Samsung s20 at some point if that's what you want.

If you are talking bang for buck, the best phone IMO is a OnePlus. The new screens are brilliant with a high refresh compared to some others, the cameras have improved a lot and are comparable to Samsung and Huawei and the software is about as stock Android as you are going to get which is what you want. Although the price has gone up, i still think you can get a OnePlus 8 for a decent price, but even a OnePlus 7 is really good. Samsung have an event to showcase their new set of phones early August, so there will be a decrease in the second part of the year for the Samsung s20 at some point if that's what you want.

Thanks for the heads up about samsung announcement. Will go sim only for now, my phone is in good nick and upgrade when prices drop.

Never come across oneplus before but their phones look good.

Just gone Id mobiles sim only deal...unlimited data unlimited mins and texts 30 day rolling contract £20 a month and can tether to my hearts content with no restrictions

Just gone Id mobiles sim only deal...unlimited data unlimited mins and texts 30 day rolling contract £20 a month and can tether to my hearts content with no restrictions

If you don't need the unlimited data then the smarty could be better value at a tenner for 30GB. Just monitor your usage good doctor and play it by ear.

I have just upgraded a Xiaomi Red 8 to a Samsung Galaxy A51, £20 a month with 4gb of data (I don't ever use the data up so don't need it) it's a quality phone and should see me through the 2 year contract.

Contract recently up, went to Sim only (£15) with 3 and bought a realme6 for about £250. My last contract was £45 a month for 2 years

I use over 150 GB a month due to kids tethering to my data allowence so would be no good
..but thanks for the heads up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.