New striker?

Depends if they have ambitions of signing mbappe this summer, I can’t see them doing both?
Sadly I could see them doing both, they did a sweep of some big wages in the summer and they still have Bale, Marcelo, Modric and others they could clear to give them the room.

You are correct, his agent is not going to be the sticking point. We will already know if he has any interest and I don't think he will, he will go to Madrid.

Depends if they have ambitions of signing mbappe this summer, I can’t see them doing both?

The costs are is a problem but there are solutions I can see quite feasibly to either sign both (harder) or simply one to RM and the other to Barca.

Real Madrid would also have to cut their losses with Jovic or perhaps send him on loan (some mid-table PL side surely will be interested...I just checked and what do you know West Ham are rumoured in for him on loan in January)

Benzema's contract also expires 2021 so that will help financially.

Bale's contract is also a barrier. Fortunately Spurs are paying 1/2 (300k/week) of his wages. How he does this season might determine if they look to either continue the loan or sign him outright.

Barca is the other clear top contender for Haaland, leaving us at a best a distant 3rd to sign him, in my view.

They will surely get rid of Demebele and save some money even if they pay part of his wages (can totally see going back to Dortmund). Messi and Suarez also have ending contracts so they will have more cash.

Both clubs have massive debt, but if they add better production for similar costs they should earn more and can also temper spending elsewhere.

This is also why Barca like Garcia because he's a cheap replacement/addition for his quality. They will seek lower cost deals elsewhere to fill the rest of the squad if needed and sell other players.

Go for Rashford. I don't rate him *that* highy but he's quick, direct and can shoot - if we could get hold of him(or someone similar) that would add something

I think Rashford has a decsion to make, stay and become Martial Mk11 or leave and try to get to Sterling's standard. He clearly need coaching and isn't getting that at United. United will have bills to pay come may so there could be an opportunity

Last edited:
Go for Rashford. I don't rate him *that* highy but he's quick, direct and can shoot - if we could get hold of him(or someone similar) that would add something

I think Rashford has a decsion to make, stay and become AMrtial Mk11 or leave and try to get to Sterling's standard. He clearly need coaching and isn't getting that at United. United will have bills to pay come may so there could be an opportunity
Would have him in a heartbeat. Playing in a team where he knows his job he’d create loads and score loads.
The flip side is there more chance of us signing Maradona.

Would have him in a heartbeat. Playing in a team where he knows his job he’d create loads and score loads.
The flip side is there more chance of us signing Maradona.

I wouldn't go that far because I think his tranfer fee would be prohibitive so wouldn't break the bank when we have other areas to strengthen but I think he has a bit of Sterling about him. Seems a bright chap, good work rate, gets in positions but needs a little more composure

Whereas Martial is the Pogba of strikers. Likes it on Easy Street - does it every so often then disappears and he also seems to have little interest in improving. Another one that has PSG written all over him

I think Rashford has a decsion to make, stay and become Martial Mk11 or leave and try to get to Sterling's standard. He clearly need coaching and isn't getting that at United. United will have bills to pay come may so there could be an opportunity
probably more have greenwood than Rahsford. - it looks like he can really finish and can play wider as well - highliy unlikely we will gof or either btu Greenwood or Rashford would have made reasonable Sane replacements - but we have torres now

probably more have greenwood than Rahsford. - it looks like he can really finish and can play wider as well - highliy unlikely we will gof or either btu Greenwood or Rashford would have made reasonable Sane replacements - but we have torres now

Yes. And whilst I missed yesterday's game the matches he played in V Porto and Marssille are very promising

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.