New striker?

probably more have greenwood than Rahsford. - it looks like he can really finish and can play wider as well - highliy unlikely we will gof or either btu Greenwood or Rashford would have made reasonable Sane replacements - but we have torres now
Greenwood is potentially brilliant,he's a natural in front of goal and rarely misses the target.He needs a better manager than OGS.

Mbappe or Werner would be my choices. We have zero chance of either of course.

City seem to know what they are doing in the transfer market recently so I’ll be interested to see who we end up with...if not Messi of course.

Mbappe or Werner would be my choices. We have zero chance of either of course.

City seem to know what they are doing in the transfer market recently so I’ll be interested to see who we end up with...if not Messi of course.
Werner looks like a perfect Aguero replacement,a shame the Chavs got there first and for a very good price.

We must have a player in mind,but like you say.....who?

Werner looks like a perfect Aguero replacement,a shame the Chavs got there first and for a very good price.

I think it was Werner. Pep spoke to him by all accounts but Lampard had convinced him plus we spent all our money on more defenders!

If stories that we tried for Werner and he chose Chelsea are true, then you’d think an alternative would be in that mould, that can play wide or centrally, like Jesus I suppose, can’t help with names though

If stories that we tried for Werner and he chose Chelsea are true, then you’d think an alternative would be in that mould, that can play wide or centrally, like Jesus I suppose, can’t help with names though

Difficult to replicate. His analytical graphs always show him as an outlier and a bit of a one off. The money he went for was the bargain of the decade...unless you count Sane and Sancho!

Difficult to replicate. His analytical graphs always show him as an outlier and a bit of a one off. The money he went for was he bargain of the decade...unless you count Sane and Sancho!
Think Torres will be up for that accolade in a few months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.