New striker?

Let's give it everything in Jan and buy haaland. The scousers faces would be immense. Their arse will drop and heir klopp will lose his shit.
Member when Melissa Reddy (Dipperpool) said Minamino was the "crown jewel" of the Red Bull Salzburg side that had Haaland in the squad at the time.

I 'member.

Anyone who thinks Nunez is the man for the job hasn’t seen him in full games. I have. A lot. Especially lately. He is NOT IT. I am actively scared and sick at the thought of signing him as Aguero replacement because of some “first touch” bullshit.

Pretty sure that’s an okay YouTube compilation though, since you could do that for anyone.

Anyone who thinks Nunez is the man for the job hasn’t seen him in full games. I have. A lot. Especially lately. He is NOT IT. I am actively scared and sick at the thought of signing him as Aguero replacement because of some “first touch” bullshit.

Pretty sure that’s an okay YouTube compilation though, since you could do that for anyone.
I think our scouts use YouTube clips tbh

I think people need to realise that by losing Kun, we lose our biggest star and most marketable player. Aguero is box office and we can't cut corners in replacing him both in footballing terms and in commercial terms.

they probably think Kevin is the star now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.