New striker?

No chance.

The sooner people on here realise Haaland isn't signing the better.

This place is going to be full of tears it seems when we sign Martinez or Nunez.

I would be okay with Martinez but he’s not having a good season. Nunez would be a joke of a signing. The place should be full of tears because we deserve better. He wouldn’t be good enough for Southampton let alone us. Believe me I have seen him play a lot.

If the fans settle for little, so will the club.

No chance.

The sooner people on here realise Haaland isn't signing the better.

This place is going to be full of tears it seems when we sign Martinez or Nunez.
Wouldn’t Surprise me and we will be struggling in league every season if we don’t start dining at the big boys table .

makes me laugh club wants to be a European power house and keeps buying players who are rough diamonds with a success rate of about 1/5 ..

Wouldn’t Surprise me and we will be struggling in league every season if we don’t start dining at the big boys table .

makes me laugh club wants to be a European power house and keeps buying players who are rough diamonds with a success rate of about 1/5 ..

Pretty much this. Us not going for Haaland isn't some genius big brain move where we'll show all the other European clubs up. It's sacrificing quality and accepting mediocrity and would be a horrible misstep.

Think with the current overhaul of our squad becoming obvious and ongoing a marquee striker signing can smooth the way for a few others and establish our position as leaders of the pack and send out a statement of intent,we have spent years looking for value and sometimes a major signing like Haaland can project the club forward more so than potential talent can.

We need to go all in for Haaland.

He's a blue also apparently.
According to that pinnacle of wisdom Wikipedia: He was born in Leeds and supports Leeds United. In February 2017, in an interview with Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten, Haaland stated that "The dream is to win the Premier League with Leeds."

I agree though - we should go all in for him

According to that pinnacle of wisdom Wikipedia: He was born in Leeds and supports Leeds United. In February 2017, in an interview with Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten, Haaland stated that "The dream is to win the Premier League with Leeds."

I agree though - we should go all in for him
Who he supports is irrelevant, if he is the players the club has identified as the striker of choice, go and do the deal, make sure we make an offer that is far to good to refuse.

What about Delap? I mean we have a young striker who was just voted PL2 player of the month and we are not even giving him a chance. Yes he is raw but he is a fighter and can score with his head! Something we are lacking at the moment

Absolute madness from the board to leave us with 1 fit striker across 4 competitions. Aguero was always likely to get injured as he got older and we’ve been relatively lucky in that respect. If we penny pinch replacing our best ever striker and one of the best ever seen in the league for some 20 year old prospect with 4 goals in a 2nd-rate league for £35mil, I despair.

What about Delap? I mean we have a young striker who was just voted PL2 player of the month and we are not even giving him a chance. Yes he is raw but he is a fighter and can score with his head! Something we are lacking at the moment
Potential,but too raw and inconsistent.And while he is physically a man,mentally he has a bit of maturing to do.

It wouldn't do any harm to have him on the bench on the right occasions though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.