New striker?

Where have you heard he categorically doesn’t want to come to City mate?
Do you have anything concrete to back up this claim? Or do you mean you don’t think he wants to come here?
Nothing concrete no, I'll admit that. I think he doesn't want to be here, the whole Raiola situation and the fact it seems like reporters are already seemingly briefed about Nunez and Martinez makes me think it's not a goer for us.

Nothing concrete no, I'll admit that. I think he doesn't want to be here, the whole Raiola situation and the fact it seems like reporters are already seemingly briefed about Nunez and Martinez makes me think it's not a goer for us.

But having the same journalists briefed that we want Haaland too?

I think some blues are just pessimistic of our chances of signing the next big thing. Granted, it's fair enough but I think we have as much chance as any of the elite clubs in Europe.

But having the same journalists briefed that we want Haaland too?

I think some blues are just pessimistic of our chances of signing the next big thing. Granted, it's fair enough but I think we have as much chance as any of the elite clubs in Europe.
I haven't seen any credible links to Haaland but plenty for the other players.

Perhaps. We will see.

I haven't seen any credible links to Haaland but plenty for the other players.

Perhaps. We will see.

Christian Falk released an article on our interest of Haaland about a week ago and Jack Gaughan stated the same thing that very day. We want Haaland this summer. Whether it will be possible is another matter but the interest is clear. Fingers crossed anyways!

If he is " Generational " talent like Mbappe, then we can blow Dortmund out of the water and offer him half what we are paying Sterling.
His goalscoring rate in the youth teams is mental for someone his age. Would be great to get him but you can almost guarantee Dortmund will give him games and sign him to a long term contract. Sadly we don’t have the luxury.

I agree with everyone here, we need atleast 2 new strikers plus Delap and Gabriel

Actually Gabriel might even start playing more on the left with time cause it seems he plays better there!

Aguero will not be here next year, his injuries have taken a heavy toll on him. Delap will not start most games until he is 20 or so

So we need 2 strikers. We don't need to look for world class strikers, we can find very good strikers that are under the radar and help them adapt.

One striker needs to be from the Premier League or Championship. Someone who knows the league. Liverpool snatched Jota from Wolves and I personally never saw him mentioned here before.

The other one can be from abroad!

I look back at the days when we had Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Aguero!!!! I can't believe we are down to the bones now! We wasted so much time fixing the defense, we completely forgot about the attack!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.