New striker?

so if we offered 50k a week more then the nearest competitor he wouldn't join us ???

young players / most players go to Who pays the highest.
Money has nothing to do with it. Young players go where Raiola tells them to and that will be Madrid.

Knowing Pep by now, I doubt we’ll sign a striker in January. I think he’ll do with Jesus, Sterling and Agüero occasionally.
Only a high profile striker would be an acceptable replacement for Kun, and there aren’t many in the market: Haaland, Martinez. None of them will be available in a month anyway.
Martinez could be available, things are nor all that rosy at Inter, knocked out of the Champions League and a very big wage bill.

I could see Martinez been sacrificed.

Reactions: jii
Ok fella, lets see in 12mths where he is. His dad has no loyalty to City when Perez throws 20m on the table for him like he did for Odegaards dad.

I'm not saying he will go to City. But Haaland will go to the best destination for his career. Maybe that's us, maybe it's not.

Not really a surprise, but just been told City are actively looking for a new striker for the summer. I think it's probably a safe bet that unless Aguero finds his fitness and form (which honestly feels unlikely to me), then he'll be the one to make way.
Finally some good fucking news. This will be the most critical piece of business that will shape what our next decade looks like. No pressure Txiki.

I dont care about getting a striker this window....we wont and this season is what it is

However in the summer its an absolute must to get someone in.....I get Peps comments about Jesus and I agree with him BUT a striker also needs to be able to put the ball in the back of the net on a regular basis and not just when things are going well

Give it a rest "big boys table", this isn't Fifa where you just sign who you want. Haaland doesn't want to come here, you can't sign someone who doesn't want to join.
Where have you heard he categorically doesn’t want to come to City mate?
Do you have anything concrete to back up this claim? Or do you mean you don’t think he wants to come here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.