New striker?

They would want at least their money back.

Part Ex Otto, Jesus, Zink ?
Otamendi is def a Simeone type player, but i just can't see us going big money for Felix. Getting rid of Jesus for another kid ain't happening imo, Pep really likes what Jesus brings in and i'm not sure Felix is capable of doing that. Also depleting your squad of 3 players to get in one guy ain't happening either imo :D If we could do a continental style deal for a season loan with option (or obligation) to buy at the end, i think that would suit all parties.

looking at all the money that's currently being quoted out there for Strikers why not take a punt on the young Celtic striker Édouard, a very good finisher
Considering Morelos is being courted for around 20m and Edouard looks a much better player, it would be a pretty expensive punt for us to take! If we're to buy one, we should be shopping at the top of the list.

I agree but some of the prices being mentioned are eye watering even for us and lets not kid ourselves on if Haarland has a bang average season he still will go for £100 million plus, I watched Édouard a fair bit last season, he's big and strong with a good turn of speed, a good first touch, definitely knows the way to goal and I would imagine be available for about £30 -35 million

I’m sure city’s coaching and technical staffs has loads of stats inside their hard drives to decide where the weakest link need improvement.

Considering Morelos is being courted for around 20m and Edouard looks a much better player, it would be a pretty expensive punt for us to take! If we're to buy one, we should be shopping at the top of the list.
Not a chance anyone pays that for Morelos.
I wouldn’t be against going for Edouard, at his age he wouldn’t expect to be an automatic starter from the outset but certainly seems to have the ability and physical attributes to potentially develop into a top class striker

Pep saying stuff is starting to annoy me in a way, does that means he’s staying? For me he should be stepping up and signing on or at least let us know, as a player I’d want to know who’s going to be in charge and the management need to know as well, if Pep doesn’t want a striker and we waste a shit load of money on someone else, then the next manager turns up and says, nope I’m not playing 6his no striker stuff, then what? By all means Pep don’t buy one but as long as your going to be here for another 3 years to see those plans through. Maybe he will sign in after champions league regardless of the result, who knows but for me the biggest boost before Friday would be him signing on the dotted line for another 3 years at least.
I could not agree more. We are Manchester City FC, not Pep Guardiola FC. I have enormous respect for Pep but what you say is totally right, he needs to help the club by making his intentions clear. I cannot believe he does not know what he will do and it is not hanging on the Champions Keague this year.

I could not agree more. We are Manchester City FC, not Pep Guardiola FC. I have enormous respect for Pep but what you say is totally right, he needs to help the club by making his intentions clear. I cannot believe he does not know what he will do and it is not hanging on the Champions Keague this year.
Why does he need to make his intentions clear? Everyone in private will know and he keeps repeating he is here next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.