New Ticket Prices!

Easy solution. BUY A SEASON TICKET!!!!

Im gettin tired of people on here complaining about prices. look at the players that we have bought, look at the ambitions of the club. i think the prices are reasonable for the team we have. Im not just havin ago at you mate, i understand that some people have other commitments but im sure city are well priced compared to other teams with less ambition and talent on show week in week out...

BlueMooner123 said:
Easy solution. BUY A SEASON TICKET!!!!

Im gettin tired of people on here complaining about prices. look at the players that we have bought, look at the ambitions of the club. i think the prices are reasonable for the team we have. Im not just havin ago at you mate, i understand that some people have other commitments but im sure city are well priced compared to other teams with less ambition and talent on show week in week out...

I agree with you mate and me and my dad have STs but not everybody can afford them, even though they are actually well priced. A lot of people can only afford to get to 5-10 games which works out cheaper, but for value for money STs are worth it.

i'm a ST holder, but I'm really quite shocked that the club are now charging £45 for a ticket.

I feel for those people who want to watch City when time/commitments allow as it is a big hike from previous years. Factor your kids into the 'matchday experience' and the sums start getting pretty serious.

As has already been posted on here, how long will it now be before we ST holders are being charged, say, £800.

I would'nt rule it out.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Last week i bought my ticket for the first home game of the season. City v Wolves.

I will be sat in the 3rd Tier (i prefer it up their as i love the view).
The ticket cost me 36 POUNDS!!! Thats the same price a Mancheter derby ticket cost just the season before!!!

I'm sitting on the 3rd tier too ...... back row of 306 block ...... ticket has cost me £31 ...... fiver discount per match for the first six games with my Citycard.

Have you used an accesscard as you've paid the full whack?

£45 is absolutely way overpriced ..........The next time an away team wants to charge us that see the complaints on here ....Ive got a season ticket and agree with all the comments that they are excellent value for money but not everyone can afford one in these economic times , getting fed up with the attitude of some so called fans since weve got a few quid , arrogant and self important spring to mind .

BrightwellsBoot said:
Dubai Blue said:

err . . . Yes
err...............the OP says a CAT A game on Level 3 will cost 46 quid this year. Well it cost 42 quid last year, so that's not a tenner increase, is it?

Prices have gone up, but he was clearly exaggerating.

Look at the bigger picture. Fantastic new players, free concerts, free open days, Games streams on the OS. There are still season tickets available. Get one through Zebra finance and pay for it monthly over ten months. Any games you cant atend put on seat exchange. SIMPLES

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.