New Ticket Prices!

cooke63 said:
"seat exchange" how does that work? do ST holders get money back if someone else uses their seat? just wondering

Divide your ST price by 19 then minus 10% and that is what you get.

So if you are in the South Stand lower and sell for Arsenal you get about 19.42 minus 1.94 i.e. £17.48 whilst the buyer pays £38.

If you put up your ticket v Pompey it may not sell.

Not the best deal.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Last week i bought my ticket for the first home game of the season. City v Wolves.

I will be sat in the 3rd Tier (i prefer it up their as i love the view).
The ticket cost me 36 POUNDS!!! Thats the same price a Mancheter derby ticket cost just the season before!!!

Last season this would have been classed as a C catagory game (newly promoted team) and would have cost me 26 pounds. a whole ten pounds difference!!! to Some people thats a sizeable amount of money to be spending on a football match (even if it is for my beloved blues) in this current ecanomic climate.

Also i have just had a look online to see how much a ticket for the City V Arsenal ticket will cost me for the same part of the ground. It astonished me to learn it will cost me 46 POUNDS!!! So it is obvious the New owners have stuck an extra 10 pounds on the price of every ticket catagory A,B,C. I think this is scandalous. I simply cannot pay that for a football match every other week.

Soon our home games will be as bad as United, Chelsea etc. Unless we bring this up now it will get worse year on year and the only "Real" fans there will be the ones lucky enough to get a season ticket (which i will never be able to afford). The rest of the gound will be full of Execs and mega Rich "Plastic Fans"

Thoughts Anybody?
i believe Burnley are charging Blackburn fans £46, so it is not just us my friend.

Corky said:
cooke63 said:
"seat exchange" how does that work? do ST holders get money back if someone else uses their seat? just wondering

Divide your ST price by 19 then minus 10% and that is what you get.

So if you are in the South Stand lower and sell for Arsenal you get about 19.42 minus 1.94 i.e. £17.48 whilst the buyer pays £38.

If you put up your ticket v Pompey it may not sell.

Not the best deal.
cheers,seems a good scheme for all concerned

ardwickboy said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Last week i bought my ticket for the first home game of the season. City v Wolves.

I will be sat in the 3rd Tier (i prefer it up their as i love the view).
The ticket cost me 36 POUNDS!!! Thats the same price a Mancheter derby ticket cost just the season before!!!

Last season this would have been classed as a C catagory game (newly promoted team) and would have cost me 26 pounds. a whole ten pounds difference!!! to Some people thats a sizeable amount of money to be spending on a football match (even if it is for my beloved blues) in this current ecanomic climate.

Also i have just had a look online to see how much a ticket for the City V Arsenal ticket will cost me for the same part of the ground. It astonished me to learn it will cost me 46 POUNDS!!! So it is obvious the New owners have stuck an extra 10 pounds on the price of every ticket catagory A,B,C. I think this is scandalous. I simply cannot pay that for a football match every other week.

Soon our home games will be as bad as United, Chelsea etc. Unless we bring this up now it will get worse year on year and the only "Real" fans there will be the ones lucky enough to get a season ticket (which i will never be able to afford). The rest of the gound will be full of Execs and mega Rich "Plastic Fans"

Thoughts Anybody?
i believe Burnley are charging Blackburn fans £46, so it is not just us my friend.

if they try and charge us that it'll be junior tickets all round

I am confused by this post.

Have match day tickets gone up by a tenner? Or is it just that the cheeper tickets have already sold out and only the dearer tickets are available. If this is the case surely this is sign of things to come. We want the ground to fill and the cheapest tickets will always sell first.

This is unfortunate if you want to buy a ticket now but I cannot see how the club should be critised for our increased popularity. This is a good thing I would have thought?

i think the aim for our owners ''long term'' is quality football at low prices,the owners know east and west sell out last and i think they will bring them in line with behind the goal prices,this leading to the expanded stadium,hang in there it wont happen over night

Time will pass me by said:
chorleybloo123 said:
So you can't be rich and a 'real' fan?

Of course you can.

I am just trying to understand the OP. Have all tickets gone up by a tenner or did the poster just miss the boat getting the cheaper tickets?

They have gone up a tenner since about 2003.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.