New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Blue Note said:
Like I said before i'll definitely be following them, as they are part of the City family.

However I won't have anywhere near the passion for them as I do for City, but that will be taken care of by the New Yorkers. Never the less will be supporting them and keeping an eye on them with great interest.

I echo the above.

New York in no way affects or threatens my support for City,however,as they are an extension of our club,and more aptly,our brand......then im more than happy to embrace the venture and I look forward to their development.
I'll be over there next year and I will be hoping to catch a game.

Exciting times all round.

Is there anything to prevent NYCFC signing whoever they wanted and loaning them to City here?

Definitely. If their games are on tv I'll record them and watch them at a reasonable hour and will want them to succeed.

denislawsbackheel said:
Is there anything to prevent NYCFC signing whoever they wanted and loaning them to City here?
Yes against MSL rules and probably some accounting rules as well.

If they sign Lampard and Villa, I'll probably record the games and watch them when I'm free. Signed up to their forum earlier, not sure they're keen on the BM manner of posting. Corrected a posters stance in a firm but fair manner, now I've been told to keep my shirt on.

Fookin' fannies.

Blue Note said:
Like I said before i'll definitely be following them, as they are part of the City family.

However I won't have anywhere near the passion for them as I do for City, but that will be taken care of by the New Yorkers. Never the less will be supporting them and keeping an eye on them with great interest.

Same. I won't even let an NYFC result dictate the mood of my weekend like City can, but I love football so more reasons to watch games is good enough for me.

Already got a tshirt.

Its pleasing as I cant buy City stuff at moment because I have never and never will buy anything with nike on it.

Blue Smarties said:
If they sign Lampard and Villa, I'll probably record the games and watch them when I'm free. Signed up to their forum earlier, not sure they're keen on the BM manner of posting. Corrected a posters stance in a firm but fair manner, now I've been told to keep my shirt on.

Fookin' fannies.
What did you post?

BM style it must have incuded the words "drone" "****" "a" "is"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.