New York Tour

According to my sky tv guide they are being repeated several times at times we can watch it back without staying up all night.I thought i had had enough of city for a while but i cant resist and will be watching

cleavers said:
taconinja said:
You realize that for some of us this is our only chance to see the club, right? Airline tickets are expensive. Hotels are expensive. Everything is expensive. My wife recently lost her job. We're struggling due to that. We had hoped to make the pilgrimage over to Manchester next season, but I can't see that happening now. So this is it. It might not be much, but I love this football club and it's all I get.
I do realise yes, and I've no problem with that, but why now ? Why not pre-season, currently we are in disorder, we've no rudder (coach/manager), none of the players will want to play these games either, the season has already finished late as it is, the players should just be getting on with their holidays before pre-season starts.
Ah, my misunderstanding. On that front, my guess is they want to announce New York FC and get some exposure for the new shirts at the same time.

George Hannah said:
Brennan has tweeted that only Pantilimon isn't on the plane - getting married apparently.
he says Rekik, Razak & Hughes are the youngsters on board.

Do you mean Huws mate? Just to save any confusion I cant remember having a Hughes in the EDS

I was offered tickets, and I don't know if I can bring myself to go. If they couldn't be arsed in the premier league or FA Cup final, it doesn't bode well for this friendly game. I'll save my money for next season and hopefully we will all have a better attitude.

I'm shocked at the number of first teamers who made the trip. I bought my ticket expecting to essentially watch our EDS, but they look likely to field a stronger side than the pre season tour to NY a few years back

teddykgb said:
I'm shocked at the number of first teamers who made the trip. I bought my ticket expecting to essentially watch our EDS, but they look likely to field a stronger side than the pre season tour to NY a few years back

probably in the contract of the game we have to play first team players along with chelsea

teddykgb said:

It definately looks like it's a contract clause.

Hopefully it will be a great game with both teams fielding first XI's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.