Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

Same old, same old. No effort, half arsed lazy bastards. I pray Pep fucks most of them off and boots the ones he keeps up the arse. I can't forgive not fucking trying.

lamentable , disinterested , half hearted , billy big bollocks attitude , MP stated its hard playing 2 games in 3 days after long season , i would agree if they had put a decent shift in from the beginning of the season , but they have not , this type of performance all too common from a squad that has seen it all , and done it all , i can see 5 or 6 leaving when Pep arrives , and some big names amongst them. Time to get a few fresh , hungry , younger players with the right attitude , and give our thanks to some of our stalwarts for everything they have done and let them b*gger off to China or the MLS for a nice fat final pay day.

Pellers and half this team just don't give a f*ck.

Yaya was a disgrace, I can't even call Navas because that sort of performance is exactly what I expect from him. Delph just isn't the player I thought he might have been.
Sunderland Message Board has got 3 pages of abuse towards Toure but he's not a disgrace. His legs have gone. Play him in home games against teams where we'll dominate possession. Not away in a relegation decider.

You know... prior to KdB, it's come to something when the best signing under Pellegrini's reign was an ageing Lampard on loan.
If that's how we hope to conquer Europe, we'll all be dead and buried before it happens.
And I'm not even sure we can point the finger at Pellegrini for the signings....

Agree poor game, whole outfield off the pace. Interested in your poor selection comment. What and why would you have done

That's almost entirely based on his decision to play Delph left midfield. Everything else i thought was reasonable. He rightly choose Mangala ahead of Otamendi, something i didn't think he'd do, didn't have an option at fullback and whilst Dinho should be playing every game imo i can understand the logic in giving him a rest given the amount of games he's played and what's ahead of us. However the Delph decision is a mistake he continues to make. Everytime he's played there he's looked awful and doesn't know the position. He is not a left midfielder he's a decent central midfielder that likes to hassle, and break things down and simply isn't suited to the left midfield role. I've no problem him coming on it that position for the last 10 minutes if we're looking to solidify a lead but he should never be starting there

You know... prior to KdB, it's come to something when the best signing under Pellegrini's reign was an ageing Lampard on loan.
If that's how we hope to conquer Europe, we'll all be dead and buried before it happens.
And I'm not even sure we can point the finger at Pellegrini for the signings....
Txiki Begiristain have to much better job in the transfer market and actually secure value for money, thats for sure.

Disjointed.

Very poor. No tempo.

Only glimmers of good play.

Surely we should have been better, much better than what what was produced.

No Iheanacho, again!

Sunderland Message Board has got 3 pages of abuse towards Toure but he's not a disgrace. His legs have gone. Play him in home games against teams where we'll dominate possession. Not away in a relegation decider.
Depends how you look at it.
If your legs have gone, retire, and if he doesn't retire of his own accord, the manager should retire him.
One or two moments of brilliance every 10 games is not enough for a club that aspires to stay in the top 4, let alone become a feared team in Europe.
Personally, I wouldn't call any of the players a disgrace - I'd just say that some don't have a good enough attitude and some aren't of the quality needed for a genuinely high quality team (some of them suffer from both problems).

The Sunderland fans aren't without bias of course, they really need Newcastle to keep dropping points and we were a seemingly 'obvious' winner against Newcastle. In that respect, they are probably more disappointed than we are, which is some going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.