Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

We haven't had this squad for 34 games. Had we had done so we'd be miles clear.

Leicester haven't had our squad for any of their games - and they are miles clear (of us!).
I know we've been hampered with injuries, but in the grand scheme, the teams we have put out should still have won plenty of games (and didn't).

I'm absolutely terrified if the Real game now because i'm 99% sure Yaya will be playing in midfield, it is just a disaster waiting to happen.

It's a different team in the CL. The manager and half the team know they're finished at City so it's all about CL for them. They're not interested in finishing top 4 and securing a CL spot for pep and a load of new players

Much like some teams keep flirting with relegation and then finally succumb, we flirted with dropping out of top 4 last season if you recall. There was a period around March when it really looked in doubt, but we managed to rally at the end. I hope we don't finally succumb!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.