Newcastle (a) post match thread

Can't see us clawing this back like we did in 14, I know we have more games to do it this time round but the dippers are far better than last time but never say never till the fat lady sings, after tonight anything can happen in this league, keep the faith

Massive opportunity thrown down the pan due to a shit attitude...it's unacceptable.
The pre-game talk could have written itself - let's put in performance of strength, power and character, batter the opposition, close the gap to 1 behind and really pile the pressure on the Dippers.
Instead, we write the Dippers pre-game talk for them and give them a huge psychological boost.

Let's just hope Leicester are as up for tomorrow's game as they were against us...I doubt it though.
spot on , that's what SHOULD have happened. utter shite, piss poor .

You don't win back to back Premier leagues with a team full of nice guys.
I said that a while back, I was calling for a Nigel de Jong type player to be bought, an aggressive tackler a leader, also a blue said this team can't win 1-0, well if that's the case that's a weak point in Peps tactics tbh.

Can't see us clawing this back like we did in 14, I know we have more games to do it this time round but the dippers are far better than last time but never say never till the fat lady sings, after tonight anything can happen in this league, keep the faith
IMO we have the better squad, but it will be tough to come back since we’re still in all 4 competitions.

I think that was the look of frustration. It was dire, he probably didn't think such a talented group could play so bad.
It was dumbfounding to see some of the best footballers in the world look like they were just forced on to their company league team at the last minute to save face for the President who has a bet on with a rival for a weekend tournament win...

That was funnier in my head (as is usually the case).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.