Newcastle (a) post match thread

F@@king he’ll
Cannot believe the level of hysteria on these pages!
One poor performance after an exceptional run of games and suddenly we are shit and the world is coming to an end!
So what. Do we really expect to win every game? Should anyone expect that?
Some of you guys need to give your heads a wobble. It’s far from over. Remember 2012 anybody?
Keep believing.

We got Pep to to put us on the map of CL. With Mancini and Pelle we had no chance to win CL. But not even getting a semifinal in CL with Pep 3 years would be a huge failure imo. For City and for Pep personally given his CL track record. With Barca and Bayern in 6 seasons he made the CL semis 5 or even all 6 times if I am correct.

In 3 years at City he failed vs Monaco last 16 then last 8 vs Pool last year. This season we should go trough vs Schalke but last 8 we gonna get some real big team again. That will be the ultimate test for Pep. Juve, Barca, PSG, Real, Pool/Bayern ...
It’s a cup - stupid to say Mancini or Manuel couldn’t win it. Chelsea won it and Liverpool won it with non entity managers

Worrying thing for me was the look on peps face spent the whole night looking like he didn’t want to be there

I think that was the look of frustration. It was dire, he probably didn't think such a talented group could play so bad.

Ederson should have saved that penalty.
Walker is absolutely fucking fucked and it shows. Needs a rest but we don't have any fucking full backs.
Stones did nothing wrong.
Laporte unusually sloppy, knackered?
Danilo so so inconsistent.
Fernandinho fucked up but I can't chastise him. Has given everything.
Silva not up to scratch.
De Bruyne sloppy.
Sterling anonymous.
Sane ditto.
Aguero absolutely shocking.

That was my point. Don’t think I’ve seen us collectively that bad / average. On rare occasions we are off colour usually a few play their regular game.

Sadly not the case tonight.

There has been some nonsense on this thread but did anybody really think we made Newcastle look like Brazil???
They played like a lower league team holding out for a break and they got them . But play like Brazil??? or do you mean Alan Brazil!!
It makes sense that you don't post often. Go and piss in someone else's ear petal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.