Newcastle (a) post match thread

Cityzens Quote we need a new keeper Ederson should have saved it
Really??? Did you actually read that before you posted it?
Yet another nonsense post following the "We made them look like Brazil one""

So much money spent on defending and we still have problems defending. These useless second balls in front of goal, you just know it will end up in the back of the net.
Ederson is starting to look like another Bravo. Is he able to save anything, other than what is expected of him? He is not a world class keeper. Both Alisson, De Gea, Lloris and a lot of keepers are better. The feet? Sure Ederson is the best, but the feet is only a part of it. I hope Zack Steffen will become our number 1 next season. I'm starting to lose faith in Ederson. Crystal Palace, Leicester, Newcastle. He has to start showing his worth, more than just playing out from the back. We need a fkng keeper. Their job is to save the team when the defenders screw up.

It’s not just losing, it’s the manner in which we’ve lost. Winning against rubbish teams and losing the matches, not putting up a fight for our title again, not strengthening from a power of position again. I don’t give a fuck what’s happened in the past, where we’ve been or where we are going. Here and now tonight was unacceptable. Simple

Yeah we definitely would be worthy champions if we'd spent more money, so we could beat Newcastle & Leicester, rather than struggling along with our 100 goal scoring, clean sheet for a month, bunch of journeymen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.