Newcastle (a) post match thread

Disagree with that mate, we beat them, they then lost to wolves in the cup, but they haven't lost in the league since we beat them, and are currently 4 points clear possibly 7 tomorrow, and we haven't done it for years at all, we have one great season win the league then average the next, we seem to be serial league cup or caraboa cup winnners or what ever they change the name to every year, 8 years now since an F.A cup final, for the team we have we should be winning more

We have twice come from a long way behind to win titles , 2012 & 2014 are a few years ago , and i refuse to give up on a title when there is more than 40 points to play for , the only result that would give me serious doubts is the Utd v Dipper game in a few weeks , if the Dippers win that then they deserve the title.

He'd be sent off, every fucking game without fail. Nigel De Jong or his ilk wouldn't last in the modern game,
especially with us.
After the Ben Arfa tackle (not even a foul given), that type of player has become obsolete as that style of tackling has been removed from the game.

To have spunked a win against a pile of poo like them, who had 2 shots on target in the whole game is quite an achievement. David Silva started this season like a house on fire but has got steadily worse since, Sterling has been below par for most of this season and was crap tonight yet stayed on ahead of Sane. Walker has become an absolute liability in defence, which might be tolerable if he offered anything up front but he hasn’t for most of this season.
Feckin abject performance after going ahead so early, sloppy use of the ball all over the pitch and after we went behind did we actually have a shot at goal?
Pep sat on his arse (again) most of that match which he rarely did last season. He also looked hacked off.

We have twice come from a long way behind to win titles , 2012 & 2014 are a few years ago , and i refuse to give up on a title when there is more than 40 points to play for , the only result that would give me serious doubts is the Utd v Dipper game in a few weeks , if the Dippers win that then they deserve the title.
What so next 3 games chavs, arsenal and Everton don't worry you?

At 42 you're a young pup! I'm 58 and that makes the maths of the season ticket work - left school at 16 and bought a season ticket straight away love - oh and I've done the Tunnel Club Premier experience..........

Good for you. If you are I apologise - just pissed off.

After the Ben Arfa tackle (not even a foul given), that type of player has become obsolete as that style of tackling has been removed from the game.

Unless it's against City. Yedlin left one on Laporte tonight and nothing said, apart from Keown's "Can't hurt that much".
Yedlin got the ball but followed right through.

If your performance level is going to drop after scoring we have to deploy a double pivot otherwise the oposition get into the front corners of our penalty area before being challenged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.