Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Not sure what Gomez did wrong ? Thought he was fine first half, then he was put at LB again (didn't do a lot wrong there either for me), but he really isn't a LB.
Played better tonight, but always looks uncomfortable...kovacic was poor i thought no drive.. Arsenal without Rodri!!! Fu ck

I dont like to slag off our players,Phillips is not good enough for us.He joins Bony and Mangala in the waste of money stakes.
Pep was not bothered otherwise he would have bought the viking on.

I dont like to slag off our players,Phillips is not good enough for us.He joins Bony and Mangala in the waste of money stakes.
Pep was not bothered otherwise he would have bought the viking on.
probbaly because of the club world cup

Fair fucks from Howe. Praised us. Said result was right. Can’t argue. He wants this and this could be the cup like we won in 2011.

I’ve never seen a person talk like he does though, where the teeth don’t separate. It’s like his top and bottom teeth are joined, and he just moves his lips. Weird.

Impossible to win the quadruple , and we have gone out of the least important one , would have taken a slender defeat before the game and we got it , we move on to bigger challenges.We need to get our squad full fit over the next few weeks and stay at the top of the league and qualiify in the Champs league and that has to be our target for the New Year and we can kick-on and engage overdrive and mop up more trophies next year.

Tonight demonstrated just why the Quad is unrealistic. Forget all the bluster from commentators, Newcastle had a good attacking moment and scored but in no small part thanks to a mistake by a young player.

I’d rather lose in this competition at this stage than later on. Hate losing of course especially to what has become a shithouse team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.