Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Sky bigging up a 3rd round toon victory for the ages, in a cup no-one gives a shit about.

Can anybody name the teams that got through the 3rd round of the Spanish/Italian/German/French/Dutch equivalent of our fizzy cup?

Nah, didn't think so.

Yawn.
I loved winning this cup...1976 final fking incredible

This season has seen a change of players running and carrying the ball in straight lines. I think Grealish is going to struggle if he continues to kill the momentum by slowing down and going backwards all the time.

Oscar Bobb was really impressive , love the balance and close control positive way of playing that he has.

If Pep was bothered he would have kept Alvarez on and given the Viking ten minutes in case we equalised. I thought our second string players did well first half, but the Carabao Cup is one too many, and I suspect champions league qualifiers will be allowed to drop out in years to come. Fair play to Newcastle though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.