Newcastle are cr*p!

I cannot believe this thread has got to eleven pages.

apologies to the geordies for this pathetic show of new money arrogance......

(though I'll be extremely disappointed with anything less than a dozen next week)

Re: Newcastle are crap!

LoveCity said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
To the same extent we shouldn't refrain from calling a spade a spade. I'm sure the OP wouldn't have similar comments if we were facing Spurs for example - or Napoli away next week. If it's an objective opinion and Newcastle's current threat then fair enough...better than patronising the opposition and patting them on the back. I remember a few City fans after the Wigan games saying they were a 'well drilled team who played good football'...well in that match that observation was a pile of bollocks and then some!

A spade is a spade - Wigan are rubbish, Newcastle aren't close to rubbish. Calling Newcastle, one of the six best teams in the country at the moment, rubbish is basically calling every team worse than them rubbish too. That is strikingly familiar to rags and Gooners saying we "have no history" and thus labelling 95% of teams by association in the same bracket.

Newcastle also have one of the best midfielders in the league, someone I knew would be a bargain buy - Cabaye.

No Newcastle definitely aren't close to rubbish but the OP's theory that they had met teams at the right time might have something to it - although I would still have them as an outside bet for the Champions League if only they had any real squad depth - but yeah I only skimmed his post and somehow missed the 'Newcastle are cr*p' header which is obviously going to far.

It's a wonder I'm not in politics with backtracking like that.

always been a good side , with excellent fan base , it's a religion up there , i'm happy for them AND alan pardew , a good manager imho , i too think we will win , but dismiss them at your peril.they are definitely not crap , and statements like yours make you foolish.

Newcastle are a good side and the manager deserves great credit for their start to the season. I am not sure they will be top 4 but if they can stay injury free they might have a chance. They also don`t have the distraction of Europe.

I would also like to apologise to Geordies reading some of the shit on this thread. Embarrassing.

I am over the moon, and hope they carry on (after next week)

Who would you prefer in 4th or 3rd spot, Newcastle or Spuds? Can you imagine them getting 3rd and Dippers getting 4th, what a thought

I think they'll do well to finish top 10 to be honest, the run will end at some stage, injuries will mount and they are yet to play the top 3 teams in the league.

Cracking start for them though, I had them done as relegation possibilities.

Wether they are good or crap is irrelevant..they are on a good run and confidence breeds more of the same....at home and on paper we should beat them but we won't be playing them on paper....i expect a well organised Newcastle side to try and make things very difficult for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.