Newcastle are cr*p!

Re: Newcastle are crap!

Finally someone outside of Newcastle who is aware of Yohans ability. We might be in big trouble if him and Tiote are both absent from our midfield. Besty, Obertan and Marv are all carrying injuries too. Hopefully we get a few of them back and it should be an exciting game.

Newcastle look organised at set piece defending, defending outright and have a good counter attacking squad. Demba Ba was class at WHU and is doing well at NU. Defo a threat to our unbeaten league run. That said, we're capable but we must be at our best or we'll be shown up.

Newcastle are very well organised, they seem to have sorted out their defence and work hard as a team. They lack creativity, but that's always an expensive commodity and they don't really have the finances. They'll fall away from their current lofty position, but they've got a shot at a Europa League spot, especially as Everton can't seem to buy a goal at present.

I still think we'll beat them in our next match, we're just so much better than most other sides. Newcastle are based on rarely conceding, we score for fun. I just can't see them keeping our attacking players at bay for the full 90 minutes.

collie40 said:
I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

how lonely have you got to be....................................

nice to see some of our supporters showing the arrogance of those from the swamp, regardless of how they got their results, they are still one of the teams in form and they are very organsied

Matty said:
Newcastle are very well organised, they seem to have sorted out their defence and work hard as a team. They lack creativity, but that's always an expensive commodity and they don't really have the finances. They'll fall away from their current lofty position, but they've got a shot at a Europa League spot, especially as Everton can't seem to buy a goal at present.

I still think we'll beat them in our next match, we're just so much better than most other sides. Newcastle are based on rarely conceding, we score for fun. I just can't see them keeping our attacking players at bay for the full 90 minutes.

I agree with this.
I am confident of us winning any game at home.
But i think some City fans are becoming a little bit arrogant.

Treks said:
What a numpty. Loads of unfounded sh!te. Aye Everton in the second half were a tad unfortunate. But sayin that our midfield...Sammy (debut at SJP) Gosling first time playin more than 45 mins for us in the league. Beside Guthers who is fringe player. That was a very weak and inexperienced midfield yet we held on to grind out the win. I seem to remember u lot didnt smash them did ya, They camped and it took a late ish deflected mario effort to break the deadlock. As for Stoke, Sure thats the same Stoke who held Utd, Stopped Chelsea from scoring and beat Liverpool all at the britannia... As for spurs, They were on a four game winning streak before coming to SJP..We went behind TWICE and came back. Shows our character and how resilient we have became under AP.

You just keep underestimating us, Im not saying we are going to finish in the top six but we aint no push overs. Our club is ran properly, We spend well within our means. Making a profit this season. On the playing staff side, We have greatly improved upon last year. We have pace, Flair and creativty. Cabaye and Tiote are beasts in midfield, Jonas work ethic is second to none. Ba and Drake have struck up a fantastic partnership. And i wouldnt have ever imagined sayin this, Our defence is pretty solid. Colo IMO is one of the best ball playing defenders in this league, And the boy can tackle.

You dont go 11 games in the PL unbeaten and have the best defence in England for being "crap"

Currently you are on a great run and the fans definately deserve it. Good luck mate!

When you refer to your ground as SJP, I wasnt thinking St. James Park, I was thinking Sarah Jessica Parker. You have to forgive me but for the last few weeks all I can think about is Six and the City.

My, that was such a Carrie thing to say...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.