Newcastle are cr*p!

Re: Newcastle are crap!

Its in the pre-match thread on your forum m8, just saying weve heard them all before and its a bit blah blah, im not taking anything away from newcastle or calling you crap i dont call any team crap before during or after we have played them, just from what i have seen this season i have not been hugely impressed, you look compact and hard working sure but so did qpr, wolves, villa, everton et al having seen all those and watched you play a few games i would not say you were significantly better than any of those which isnt an isnult at all just an observation.

this is our biggest game of the season,simple. just look to the next game nothing more nothing less. get a win,no injuries or bookings,job done,then move on to the next game in naples which will become our biggest,
good luck to the toon( apart from the next game) i hope you get 6 out of 9 in the next 3 games

Newcastle have been unbelievably lucky this season, everything is going their way, deflections, total miss-kicks ending up being great passes, screamers (that you really are not going to score every week), but they've defended well and play as a team, suppose you earn a bit of luck but they won't finish top six, however I would wait until after we've played them before I called them cr@p as it is arrogant and something the rags would say.

collie40 said:
I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol
Wrong

I hope people reading from the afore mentioned Newcastle forum read the replies and see how nearly every one of them doesn't show the arrogance and lack of humility that the OP does. We haven't turned into the rags yet though some people seem determined to adopt their arrogance.

iv just been and apologised on there forum for some of the beans we have as supporters... they claim that were a bad bunch of fans now we have the money... wrong... just some teenage fans being idiots and getting carryed away with themselfs... un educated pen!s's i say.... saying that i hope we dont get dubbed in the long run as araogant people weve quickly gone from being everyones number 2 club to most hated in a short space of time ...

What a numpty. Loads of unfounded sh!te. Aye Everton in the second half were a tad unfortunate. But sayin that our midfield...Sammy (debut at SJP) Gosling first time playin more than 45 mins for us in the league. Beside Guthers who is fringe player. That was a very weak and inexperienced midfield yet we held on to grind out the win. I seem to remember u lot didnt smash them did ya, They camped and it took a late ish deflected mario effort to break the deadlock. As for Stoke, Sure thats the same Stoke who held Utd, Stopped Chelsea from scoring and beat Liverpool all at the britannia... As for spurs, They were on a four game winning streak before coming to SJP..We went behind TWICE and came back. Shows our character and how resilient we have became under AP.

You just keep underestimating us, Im not saying we are going to finish in the top six but we aint no push overs. Our club is ran properly, We spend well within our means. Making a profit this season. On the playing staff side, We have greatly improved upon last year. We have pace, Flair and creativty. Cabaye and Tiote are beasts in midfield, Jonas work ethic is second to none. Ba and Drake have struck up a fantastic partnership. And i wouldnt have ever imagined sayin this, Our defence is pretty solid. Colo IMO is one of the best ball playing defenders in this league, And the boy can tackle.

You dont go 11 games in the PL unbeaten and have the best defence in England for being "crap"

LoveCity said:
I hope people reading from the afore mentioned Newcastle forum read the replies and see how nearly every one of them doesn't show the arrogance and lack of humility that the OP does. We haven't turned into the rags yet though some people seem determined to adopt their arrogance.

exactly what i thought would happen is happening. we have to nip this in the bud this isnt no rag forum

welsh_andy said:
LoveCity said:

exactly what i thought would happen is happening. we have to nip this in the bud this isnt no rag forum

The better we get the more arrogant (rag like) the supporter base will become. I see it as inevitable unfortunately. Just read this thread and remember that we've won ONE fa cup in thirty five years. God only knows what we'll be like if we do start winning the big trophies regularly.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.