Newcastle fans

As individuals Newcastle fans are ok. But when they get in a group they being insufferable. They feed off each other, become giddy, and mouthy.

I'm not disagreeing with you but you could apply that to any fan base.

it is classic dickhead mentality, lads are mouthy whilst in the safe company of their mates. On their own, all of a sudden they're quite civil and sound.

The Fairs cup was played for by teams from cities where the trade fairs were held during the 60’s. Teams didn’t qualify by league position.

We qualified by league position but with help of the rule that said only one club from one city could qualify.

1692553712653.png

Don’t put the good people of Sunderland in the same bracket as these wankers, you can’t fill your stadium etc told them they had 10,004 people at st James park against oxford no way was the reply so I googled it and showed them. Apparently Google’s fucked not half as much as them inbred Geordie cunts hate the pricks
I've signed in just so I could 'like' this post, absolutely spot on.

That's a bit unfair, the last time we were in the Championship we ended with us having an average home attendance of 51,106 which I think is a record.

Fair enough mate, as another poster suggested as well. I'm talking out of my arse on this one. I remember crowds slumping in the 09/10 season but it's a long time ago.

They’re self entitled wankers, always whinging on about how they have some god given right for success.

I’ve been saying for years Newcastle fans are cut from the same cloth as scousers.

I don’t get the ‘love in’ with them now from some corners of our fanbase.

Fuck the geordies.
Set of gobshites for me. They can't hold a candle to Sunderland supporters. Absolutely gutted that they got bought out rather than the Mackems.

Have lived on the outskirts of Newcastle for the last 2 years.
The increase in interest in NUFC during that time has been amazing.
Appreciate that the Ashley ownership created a huge protest and hatred between the Club and fans. A fair few boycotted home games.
But, the amount of folk (often adults) wearing shirts and merch, on non-match days, is far higher than in Manchester.
Eddie Howe is a hero, with several players (e.g. Bruno, Almiron & Joe Linton) seen as gods.
The local fans in the pub I watch the football are class. Although they were getting a bit giddy before yesterday's match.
Funny how the pub emptied at full time mind.
Overall though, I feel the Geordies are great people...

They certainly didn’t, no where near full for a lot of games.
I went to almost every game and we hardly had a spare seat and sold out most games. Our capacity was over 52,000 but getting to games at times can be a nightmare. It took me an hour to get home from work on a good day and then I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic after getting changed so I had to give my ticket away a few times to my kids if I couldn't get straight out of work on time. The figures given out by Newcastle are turnstile clicks, not tickets sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.