Newcastle send 'strongly worded statement' to FA about NDJ

soft twats...

nzk7d3.jpg

kramer said:

The Charge
A Charge may only be issued within the period of two working days of the incident
(i.e. for a Saturday/Sunday game, a Charge will usually have to be issued prior to 6pm
on the Tuesday)

Unfortunately that word "usually" gives the FA leeway to do whatever they like. They'll claim extenuating circumstances or the like and do whatever they want to appease the media.

kiam06 said:
It wasn't even a foul ffs! Talk about a witchunt, this is Adebayor all over again it is the media's way of keeping their beloved clubs at the top as they are scared shitless of Manchester City.
This is spot on- NUFC are a disgrace

Hi guys..... for what it's worth, the disciplinary procedure set out by the FA covers reporting by the referee, not (as in this case) one club appealing to the FA to look at an incident... therefore this is not covered by the regulations shown and the deadlines are void....

Secondly (again FWIW) I spoke to a Football League referee yesterday, he sits next to me at White Hart Lane when he is not reffing, and he said the refs as a whole are trying to outlaw the "scissor" tackle, it is dangerous end of story..... no matter whether or not the force is excessive or not, the "scissoring" action as shown by the NDJ tacklecan cause major damage.

Atkinson (the ref) was carpeted in the refs debrief on Monday morning, but as he did not give a foul or a yellow they can now look at the incident again.... and they will..... if he had booked NDJ that would have been the end of it......

IMHO he will get a mandatory 3 match ban for "violent conduct" with an additional 1 game ban to make an example of him...... if he appeals it, they will add another game..... so at best 4 games, at worst 5......

I don't think that will have an effect on him as a person, what will affect him is next time he goes into a tackle (a) he is not right mentally and pulls out halfway and injures himself or (b) he goes in with a full blooded challenge and gets a red card as the refs will be looking for him..

I feel sorry in a way as the tackle although overly forceful, was not malicious.... but he has previous...... and the refs will now be looking for him..... he will get cards now based on who he is.....

And the only person to come out in support of NDJ??? Van Bommel..... it's like the Bin Laden coming out in support of Saddam Hussein.......

marcspurs said:
Secondly (again FWIW) I spoke to a Football League referee yesterday, he sits next to me at White Hart Lane when he is not reffing, and he said the refs as a whole are trying to outlaw the "scissor" tackle, it is dangerous end of story..... no matter whether or not the force is excessive or not, the "scissoring" action as shown by the NDJ tacklecan cause major damage.

0,,10278~9096581,00.jpg

marcspurs said:
Hi guys..... for what it's worth, the disciplinary procedure set out by the FA covers reporting by the referee, not (as in this case) one club appealing to the FA to look at an incident... therefore this is not covered by the regulations shown and the deadlines are void....

Atkinson (the ref) was carpeted in the refs debrief on Monday morning, but as he did not give a foul or a yellow they can now look at the incident again.... and they will..... if he had booked NDJ that would have been the end of it......

IMHO he will get a mandatory 3 match ban for "violent conduct" with an additional 1 game ban to make an example of him...... if he appeals it, they will add another game..... so at best 4 games, at worst 5......

I don't think that will have an effect on him as a person, what will affect him is next time he goes into a tackle (a) he is not right mentally and pulls out halfway and injures himself or (b) he goes in with a full blooded challenge and gets a red card as the refs will be looking for him..

I feel sorry in a way as the tackle although overly forceful, was not malicious.... but he has previous...... and the refs will now be looking for him..... he will get cards now based on who he is.....

And the only person to come out in support of NDJ??? Van Bommel..... it's like the Bin Laden coming out in support of Saddam Hussein.......

Saddam Hussein hated Bin Laden.

At least get your metaphors right.

marcspurs said:

Tiote and Collocini are in for bans aswell then, surely? And Karl Henry and... whoever it was that nearly broke Cattermole in half but his 'timing' was out, can't think at the moment, will there be anyone left to play the next round of games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.