Newcastle send 'strongly worded statement' to FA about NDJ

TheMightyQuinn said:
A city full of men who think it's the height of masculinity to go topless in the rain. It's notable that these men, despite steroids being Newcastle's favourite drug, are usually obese. It's also the city who's only real claims to fame are two big headed little ***** who swindle TV voters, a roided up ginger pig who shoots people and Geoff from Byker Grove, who to be fair was a decent guy.

Fucking Geordies.

Even down to the owner Mike Ashley:-

2z55b9f.jpg

marcspurs said:
Hi guys..... for what it's worth, the disciplinary procedure set out by the FA covers reporting by the referee, not (as in this case) one club appealing to the FA to look at an incident... therefore this is not covered by the regulations shown and the deadlines are void....

Secondly (again FWIW) I spoke to a Football League referee yesterday, he sits next to me at White Hart Lane when he is not reffing, and he said the refs as a whole are trying to outlaw the "scissor" tackle, it is dangerous end of story..... no matter whether or not the force is excessive or not, the "scissoring" action as shown by the NDJ tacklecan cause major damage.

Atkinson (the ref) was carpeted in the refs debrief on Monday morning, but as he did not give a foul or a yellow they can now look at the incident again.... and they will..... if he had booked NDJ that would have been the end of it......

IMHO he will get a mandatory 3 match ban for "violent conduct" with an additional 1 game ban to make an example of him...... if he appeals it, they will add another game..... so at best 4 games, at worst 5......

I don't think that will have an effect on him as a person, what will affect him is next time he goes into a tackle (a) he is not right mentally and pulls out halfway and injures himself or (b) he goes in with a full blooded challenge and gets a red card as the refs will be looking for him..

I feel sorry in a way as the tackle although overly forceful, was not malicious.... but he has previous...... and the refs will now be looking for him..... he will get cards now based on who he is.....

And the only person to come out in support of NDJ??? Van Bommel..... it's like the Bin Laden coming out in support of Saddam Hussein.......

Have you actually WATCHED the tackle? Clearly not as there was no "scissor" involved, the trailing leg didn't move, he didn't use it to "scissor" Ben Arfa, his leg just "hit" Ben Arfa. De Jong, being blessed with TWO legs, had to put his second one somewhere (as he coudn't use it to tackle with, that would be a 2 footed tackle, and a red card) and so he kept it underneath himself. Were exactly, when sliding into a tackle, SHOULD he have kept his other leg? His pocket? Up behind his back like a contortionist? Or should ALL sliding tackles be banned? How about tackling at all? Lets just let the best players score each time eh?

De Jong may well receive a ban, and if he does it will just go to illustrate that the FA, The Referees association, and Newcastle in this instance, haven't got a fucking clue.

marcspurs said:
Hi guys..... for what it's worth, the disciplinary procedure set out by the FA covers reporting by the referee, not (as in this case) one club appealing to the FA to look at an incident... therefore this is not covered by the regulations shown and the deadlines are void....

Secondly (again FWIW) I spoke to a Football League referee yesterday, he sits next to me at White Hart Lane when he is not reffing, and he said the refs as a whole are trying to outlaw the "scissor" tackle, it is dangerous end of story..... no matter whether or not the force is excessive or not, the "scissoring" action as shown by the NDJ tacklecan cause major damage.

Atkinson (the ref) was carpeted in the refs debrief on Monday morning, but as he did not give a foul or a yellow they can now look at the incident again.... and they will..... if he had booked NDJ that would have been the end of it......

IMHO he will get a mandatory 3 match ban for "violent conduct" with an additional 1 game ban to make an example of him...... if he appeals it, they will add another game..... so at best 4 games, at worst 5......

I don't think that will have an effect on him as a person, what will affect him is next time he goes into a tackle (a) he is not right mentally and pulls out halfway and injures himself or (b) he goes in with a full blooded challenge and gets a red card as the refs will be looking for him..

I feel sorry in a way as the tackle although overly forceful, was not malicious.... but he has previous...... and the refs will now be looking for him..... he will get cards now based on who he is.....

And the only person to come out in support of NDJ??? Van Bommel..... it's like the Bin Laden coming out in support of Saddam Hussein.......

I am not going to spend too much time responding as I think you are a WUM.

Several more people have come out in support of De Jong. Did you watch any football programmes at the weekend? Those who came out in support included Newcastle legend Kevin Keegan and Nick Butt - ex United and Newcastle.

Soulboy said:
marcspurs said:

Saddam Hussein hated Bin Laden.

At least get your metaphors right.
By the way what´s your opinion on premeditated elbows in the face done deliberately to break someones nose? Just asking like ;)

BrianW said:
Whinging twats! It was a hard but fair tackle. It's not news that you can break bones on a football field. I knew a lad get his collarbone broke playing at school in a non-competitive match where no-one involved gave a shit who won. These things happen. The only way to stop it is to change the rules to ban all physical contact - I doubt any bones get broke in netball, but they don't get many 40,000 plus crowds either.

When is something going to be done about deliberate attempts to injure that don't make contact? In my view those should be punished far more severely than any tackle within the rules that accidentally causes injury.

How many injuries?
• The rate of injury for netballers is 14 injuries per 1,000
hours played.
• From 2002-2004, netball injury statistics recorded 635
Victorian hospital admissions and 2,316 emergency
department presentations.
• Within this period, females accounted for 88% of
netballers treated in Victorian hospitals.
The causes and types of injuries
• Common causes of injuries are awkward landings,
slips/falls, player contact/collision, over-exertion,
overuse and being hit by the ball.
• Ankle, wrist, hand, finger and knee injuries occur
frequently.
• The most common types of injuries are sprains,
bruising, fractures and dislocations

Won't be long before they write another about Tevez kicking the ball too hard for the pen. They have opened up an unnecessary can of slugs, to use a recent adjective. I'm gonna watch the Barcodes till Christmas like a hawk and any robust tackle by any of their players and I shall send a strongly worded email to my favourite FA.

Notice too, they wait till they're well away from the ground. There was nowt up with them after the match - the minute they get North they puke the bile - two-faced bastards. No doubt they've written to GMP complaining about the unnecessary force used by the horse on that idiot fan after the match.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Won't be long before they write another about Tevez kicking the ball too hard for the pen. They have opened up an unnecessary can of slugs, to use a recent adjective. I'm gonna watch the Barcodes till Christmas like a hawk and any robust tackle by any of their players and I shall send a strongly worded email to my favourite FA.

Notice too, they wait till they're well away from the ground. There was nowt up with them after the match - the minute they get North they puke the bile - two-faced bastards. No doubt they've written to GMP complaining about the unnecessary force used by the horse on that idiot fan after the match.

send the horse for a slapping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.