Newcastle send 'strongly worded statement' to FA about NDJ

& what exactly did the FA do about this tackle?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE34vwe4Sa8[/youtube]

Where was all the outcry? Now he should have been banned for life! & charged with assault in my opinion!

reni800 said:
Part of the letter is Newcastle complaining about some of Atkinson's decisions. I think City should write a strongly worded letter to the FA asking why Williamson wasn't sent off for a professional foul.

This whole thing is utterly embarrassing and has descended into utter farce.

Prem League ref's make poor decisions all the time they should get use to it. Just seems that they are doing everything in their power to put fear in refs that will be refereeing their games in the near future.

If this wasn't so pathetic it'd be funny.

Colin Calderwood their assistant manager comes out and hardly condemns De Jong, far from it and then they go and write a letter to the FA about it. What a joke they are.

If any members of our club get an opportunity on SSN or another high profile show, they should draw attention to Coloccini's tackle on Tevez, they want to moan about tackles that should be outlawed well there is one for a start.

I hope the powers at City are putting a plan together as to how to counter act the constant negativity and vitriol that the media and other factions spew at us on a regular basis.

People don't like what we're doing, there's nothing we can do about that (as Paddy Power bloke would say) but when they start witch hunts against our players and print lies about us that is when we've got to stand up and be counted. We're second in the table at the moment, which is a great start and hopefully we can silence the critics on the pitch, but it'd be nice if the club silenced them off the pitch as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSYpypw3So[/youtube]
Health warning - not pleasant viewing!

Terrible call from Newcastle to release that statement.

Made themselves look stupid. A fucking 'strongly worded letter' ffs.

I used to have respect for Newcastle but now u Geordie barcode fucks can fook off I hope u get relegated. This is one ov the most depressing stories ever a player makes a good challenge wins the ball play carries on. It was pure accident and it took ages for people to confirm it was a broken leg it's the same leg broken by modric and if I remember rightly he wasn't out 2 long. It's a fooking joke what the press is doing to our club we are taking some unfair punishment and it would not surprise me in the slightest if the fa banned de Jong. The tackle de Jong did and won is what that Ginger (nothing against gingers) twat scholes does and gets away with every week. I hope Ben arfra is reading everything being said about Nigel and comes out and says it was a 50-50 ball and that Nigel never meant to hurt him. I watched it again last night keegan and butt both said it was fair and that's 2 x pros. This is only gunna get worse before it gets better but I ain't buying another paper until we get respect :)

Why has this become such an issue? It beggars belief. This forum is crammed full of threads on the subject, the media is full of it, the Dutch national coach is having his say and now the FA is becoming involved. For the life of me I can't understand why?

It is like nearly everyone is blind. As has been said numerous times on here, it was a fair, good tackle. Ben Arfa was unlucky. You will see much worst tackles than this every weekend in the Premier League(infact Karl Henry's challenge). So why on Earth is this such a hot topic?

It is so frustrating!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.