Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we're about to announce a new appointment at the club. We are reported to be employing Peter Silverstone who worked at Arsenal and will be coming is as our chief commercial officer, his role will be to bring in new investments.

We're also reported to be going to have discussions between the club and the fans regarding renaming the ground which is a no brainer to me and is like getting money for nothing. I was against Ashley renaming the ground because we got nothing for it. Pay for it and it's an absolute no brainer.

Lastly, Bruno might not be travelling to Manchester for the game on Sunday as his girlfriend is due to have their baby. This will be a massive but understandable blow for us.

It looks like we're about to announce a new appointment at the club. We are reported to be employing Peter Silverstone who worked at Arsenal and will be coming is as our chief commercial officer, his role will be to bring in new investments.

We're also reported to be going to have discussions between the club and the fans regarding renaming the ground which is a no brainer to me and is like getting money for nothing. I was against Ashley renaming the ground because we got nothing for it. Pay for it and it's an absolute no brainer.

Lastly, Bruno might not be travelling to Manchester for the game on Sunday as his girlfriend is due to have their baby. This will be a massive but understandable blow for us.
Shame that, he could of had a look around manchester before we sign him next summer :)

Barcodes find some form and the national press arseholes start twitching.

Mate he’s a very good player but he’s not on our level, at least not yet

He is at your level, he’s certainly good enough for your squad and would get games because he’s that good. I've seen him play in France for Lyon, I've seen him play for Brazil and I've seen every game he's played for us and he's a very special footballer.

The best midfielder I've ever seen play for Newcastle was Paul Gascoigne and Bruno will be better than him if we can keep a hold of him for long enough because he’s got all of the skills that Gazza had but he’s not the idiot that Gazza was.

I've nicked this from Sky.

1665607774931.png

I can be perfectly honest with you, I was never against your takeover. I was totally jealous because it could have been us. Your owners enquired about buying us and Ashley didn’t bother talking as he was probably waiting for a stupid bid which never came.

Again, with Chelsea, I wasn’t against it, I was green with envy and wished you both luck.

Anybody who moans about any takeover can get in the bin.
A few years ago, a Huddersfield supporter at work was having a dig at me about our owner/takeover.

I told him that any football fan would love to have owners as good as ours, including him.

While he didn’t admit it, he couldn’t deny it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.