Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago, a Huddersfield supporter at work was having a dig at me about our owner/takeover.

I told him that any football fan would love to have owners as good as ours, including him.

While he didn’t admit it, he couldn’t deny it, either.

The amount of hypocrisy is off the scale. A few of our fans moaned about your takeover but they've gone suspiciously quiet since ours, they're pathetic.

I would rather admit to being rightly jealous rather than look like a tit at a later stage.

The amount of hypocrisy is off the scale. A few of our fans moaned about your takeover but they've gone suspiciously quiet since ours, they're pathetic.

I would rather admit to being rightly jealous rather than look like a tit at a later stage.
Nowt wrong with looking like a tit. So my friends tell me. Not sure what they're implying, mind.

Spoken like a "True Geordie".
(What a sanctimonious, hypocritical wankers he is).
A complete tit in fact !!

Spoken like a "True Geordie".
(What a sanctimonious, hypocritical wankers he is).
A complete tit in fact !!

I don’t like the bloke. He probably didn’t go to matches when he first came on the scene because he only ever ranted about something that could be seen on Match of the Day if we weren’t on live TV. He probably used to listen to the game live on local radio because he would rant about things that were said on local radio after the match as I would listen to the radio while waiting to get out of town.

I too welcomed Harding's, and then Abramovich's investment in Chelsea, as it was another team - besides Arsenal - to challenge the rags.

And that’s why I’m pleased that you have been taken over by owners, who are not afraid to invest in the playing squad, so that you can, in time, also upset at least one of the red shirts.

Last edited:
I too welcomed Harding', and then Abramovich's investment in Chelsea, as it was another team - besides Arsenal - to challenge the rags.

And that’s why I’m pleased that you have been taken over by owners, who are not afraid to invest in the playing squad, so that you can, in time, also upset at least one of the red shirts.

I hope that we can upset one of them on Sunday. Our biggest problem on Sunday could be that Bruno might be missing as his girlfriend is due to give birth anyday now so he might not travel. If we're at full strength and they play like they have tonight, we'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.