Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for you, Mick.

It was a fantastic win and to think this time last year we were bottom of the league on 6 points and 6 points from safety, having scored 15 goals and letting in 27. The turnaround is outstanding, we've gone from being a passive team to one that is now prepared to go at teams and we're seeing the benefits for that at both ends of the pitch.

We haven’t scored many more than at this stage last season but our defence has improved hugely as we’re not constantly having to defend.

It was a fantastic win and to think this time last year we were bottom of the league on 6 points and 6 points from safety, having scored 15 goals and letting in 27. The turnaround is outstanding, we've gone from being a passive team to one that is now prepared to go at teams and we're seeing the benefits for that at both ends of the pitch.

We haven’t scored many more than at this stage last season but our defence has improved hugely as we’re not constantly having to defend.
You should be unbeaten as well as you were cheated out of a draw at scousland weren't you?

Well done and welcome to the "you will need thick skin gang"

Incredible progress, hope you lot have the tin hats on - you can expect a sudden concern for human rights in the middle East this week, and concern from the debt-ridden clubs over your finances if you keep pushing top four.

Incredible progress, hope you lot have the tin hats on - you can expect a sudden concern for human rights in the middle East this week, and concern from the debt-ridden clubs over your finances if you keep pushing top four.

I feel high after the result tonight, winning is like a drug.

We're getting the human rights stuff already, it's strange that people who have not cared about human rights have become experts. We're also getting our spending thrown at us even though we spent next to nothing under Ashley. Villa fans and Everton fans seem to be the worst of the neutrals. The mackems have a go but that’s local rivalry and they know they’ll probably never compete with us again so I can understand that.

I feel high after the result tonight, winning is like a drug.

We're getting the human rights stuff already, it's strange that people who have not cared about human rights have become experts. We're also getting our spending thrown at us even though we spent next to nothing under Ashley. Villa fans and Everton fans seem to be the worst of the neutrals. The mackems have a go but that’s local rivalry and they know they’ll probably never compete with us again so I can understand that.
Its wierd isn't it about this human rights stuff.

Its bad enough that the American human rights and general bullying never gets mentioned but what really puzzles me is that nobody in the media ever mentions the Chinese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.