Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez clearly invovled in a collision and stays down after a routine save very clearly in trouble and the Newcastle twats boo him as if he's time wasting in the 96th minute. What a bunch of cunts. I want Newcastle to do well, much prefer them over the other top 4 contenders but their fans are going to be unsufferable dicks in no time.
It's easy to see on TV but it looked like nothing at the game in real time. We are usually really good and applaud injured players off no matter who they play for, nobody wants to see a player injured. Martinez should never have been allowed to play on. I would guess that the Villa bench have access to replays and that was some whack to the side of the head.

They didn’t know that though and all fans moan about timewasting, whatever the scenario.
They've seen the incident. Okay, some might not see the contact and be unaware of how nasty it looked but he's down for 5/6 minutes with the doctors assessing him, after a minute or two, it's obvious he's genuinely hurt. Then he stays down the next time he makes a routine save, 35 minutes gone, 0-0 no reason to be time wasting, should be obvious to all.

Someone needs to drug test Almiron.

The bloke is unrecognisable this season.

He's finally found some end product, he's always left everything on the pitch, he just couldn't score. I think like Joelinton, he's had a lot of work on the training pitch. We have much better coaches now who actually work with players. Howe sits down with every single player after every match and they go through the game together and then work on their weaknesses on the training pitch.

I have to admit, I never thought that he had goals in him and I do wonder if Grealish has given him a kick up the arse, it can’t be fun getting called out in the way that he was.

They've seen the incident. Okay, some might not see the contact and be unaware of how nasty it looked but he's down for 5/6 minutes with the doctors assessing him, after a minute or two, it's obvious he's genuinely hurt. Then he stays down the next time he makes a routine save, 35 minutes gone, 0-0 no reason to be time wasting, should be obvious to all.

Villa had been wasting time virtually from the off, they were going down as if they'd been taken out by a sniper.

In hindsight, of course.

Fans don’t believe anything that an opposition player or referee do though.

He's finally found some end product, he's always left everything on the pitch, he just couldn't score. I think like Joelinton, he's had a lot of work on the training pitch. We have much better coaches now who actually work with players. Howe sits down with every single player after every match and they go through the game together and then work on their weaknesses on the training pitch.

I have to admit, I never thought that he had goals in him and I do wonder if Grealish has given him a kick up the arse, it can’t be fun getting called out in the way that he was.
All believable, but the turnaround of Almiron and Joelington might make us City fans believe that Grealish might score 20 league goals!

All believable, but the turnaround of Almiron and Joelington might make us City fans believe that Grealish might score 20 league goals!

I'm not here to have a go at your players but Grealish doesn't seem very professional to me. From getting pissed last season to the stories that have been in the news recently. I wonder if his price tag has gone to his head because he has the skills? He seems like your avarage idiot who lives for the weekend on the piss which might not be fair as I don't know him as well as you do.

I'm not here to have a go at your players but Grealish doesn't seem very professional to me. From getting pissed last season to the stories that have been in the news recently. I wonder if his price tag has gone to his head because he has the skills? He seems like your avarage idiot who lives for the weekend on the piss which might not be fair as I don't know him as well as you do.
He’s a conundrum, for sure.

His win percentage is higher with him in the team than without, but he doesn’t directly contribute to many goals.

If you fancy a laugh, have a look at his performances thread on here.

He occupies opposition defenders with his idiosyncratic dribbling technique, leaving space for our other players, whilst not being able to create much himself.

He therefore does change games, albeit in an indirect way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.