Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here to have a go at your players but Grealish doesn't seem very professional to me. From getting pissed last season to the stories that have been in the news recently. I wonder if his price tag has gone to his head because he has the skills? He seems like your avarage idiot who lives for the weekend on the piss which might not be fair as I don't know him as well as you do.
The news on Newcastle’s owners doesn’t sit right with me. From stories of beheading to human rights abuse on a grand scale. I wonder should such owners be allowed to own a football club? See it’s easy this made up shit.

Absolute nonsense being spoken about Jack. Whether it’s city fans or opponents the drivel comes out constantly. 100m this, pissed up that… nothing but media bias towards a person. We had it with sterling for a long time. Most players get pissed up and not 1 word makes it to the news sites.

Some people really do need to find an fall guy to feed their narrative. Helped City win the league last season. That’s all that matters.

This constant need to hold the player to standards that he has never reached due to a price tag is poor form. His personal life is his own. As a geordie fan I find your opinion somewhat amusing considering the abuse you will likely soon receive. High horse get off!

Fucking Newcastle. One of the worst set of fans I have come across since your our takeover. That fat geordie **** sums the fanbase up.

Oh and that’s before I start on some of your players. Wasn’t Tripper caught betting in games he was involved in? His character must be brought into question? No just Grealish? Should of just stopped at a load of nonsense.

Last edited:
I'm not here to have a go at your players but Grealish doesn't seem very professional to me. From getting pissed last season to the stories that have been in the news recently. I wonder if his price tag has gone to his head because he has the skills? He seems like your avarage idiot who lives for the weekend on the piss which might not be fair as I don't know him as well as you do.

Congrats on falling for the media mouse trap.

The news on Newcastle’s owners doesn’t sit right with me. From stories of beheading to human rights abuse on a grand scale. I wonder should such owners be allowed to own a football club? See it’s easy this made up shit.

Absolute nonsense being spoken about Jack. Whether it’s city fans or opponents the drivel comes out constantly. 100m this, pissed up that… nothing but media bias towards a person. We had it with sterling for a long time. Most players get pissed up and not 1 word makes it to the news sites.

Some people really do need to find an fall guy to feed their narrative. Helped City win the league last season. That’s all that matters.

This constant need to hold the player to standards that he has never reached due to a price tag is poor form. His personal life is his own. As a geordie fan I find you opinion somewhat amusing considering the abuse you will likely soon receive. High horse get off!

I'm not on a high horse, I made a comment in response to another comment and wasn't trying to state anything as fact as I don't know enough and I'm more than happy to be corrected if I get anything wrong. I was commenting about what is in the press and know that it may or may not be true. I wasn’t having a go at him or his price tag either, it has nothing to do with me. I was just thinking out loud as Newcastle has had problems with this in the past. We had a massive problem when Sir Bobby was in charge with players going out on town and not playing to their best, we had a bling culture which the players who were involved now all deny.

The beheadings are terrible and I can't defend that as I'm totally against the death sentence, no matter where it is carried out or how it is carried out. We are getting stick for it now and just have to accept it as we can’t do anything about it. I would think that what is happening isn't sitting right with many of our fans.

He's finally found some end product, he's always left everything on the pitch, he just couldn't score. I think like Joelinton, he's had a lot of work on the training pitch. We have much better coaches now who actually work with players. Howe sits down with every single player after every match and they go through the game together and then work on their weaknesses on the training pitch.

I have to admit, I never thought that he had goals in him and I do wonder if Grealish has given him a kick up the arse, it can’t be fun getting called out in the way that he was.
sort of think professionals avoid..publicly slagging other teams players re talent..odd thing for JG to say..if he was pissing about..don't do it publicly... Probably not wise as we have a very wealthy rival moving into top 4 sooner then we hoped...Top signings now to help with CL all making it harder for us..not all JG's fault of course..but no one can tell me his comments helped us

He’s a conundrum, for sure.

His win percentage is higher with him in the team than without, but he doesn’t directly contribute to many goals.
he checks back and plays a five
If you fancy a laugh, have a look at his performances thread on here.

He occupies opposition defenders with his idiosyncratic dribbling technique, leaving space for our other players, whilst not being able to create much himself.

He therefore does change games, albeit in an indirect way.
The hold the ball up face the defender then, because he doesn't really have a trick in him (like most to be fair) basically checks back and lays the ball off to supporting wide mid or full back...cycle continues...the system, his ability maybe ..makes him look competent...but not much else

I’m happy we have already played in Newcastle. They are looking tough.

I'm not on a high horse, I made a comment in response to another comment and wasn't trying to state anything as fact as I don't know enough and I'm more than happy to be corrected if I get anything wrong. I was commenting about what is in the press and know that it may or may not be true. I wasn’t having a go at him or his price tag either, it has nothing to do with me. I was just thinking out loud as Newcastle has had problems with this in the past. We had a massive problem when Sir Bobby was in charge with players going out on town and not playing to their best, we had a bling culture which the players who were involved now all deny.

The beheadings are terrible and I can't defend that as I'm totally against the death sentence, no matter where it is carried out or how it is carried out. We are getting stick for it now and just have to accept it as we can’t do anything about it. I would think that what is happening isn't sitting right with many of our fans.
So if you don't know enough about him - which you clearly don't - how about keeping your trap shut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.