Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good site, and I’ve quoted it a few times, but our resident archivist @Gary James has pointed out a few times that the City figures aren’t entirely accurate (iirc he’s contacted the site owner, but nothing changed).

As to whether any other clubs figures are entirely accurate, I don’t know.

But if you take it and understand it as a sort of average accuracy, it’s good.

This is another site https://www.worldfootball.net/competition/eng-premier-league/ which has a lot of data although it doesn't go back as far with attendances, epsecially away from the Premier League. You can navigate using the tabs at the top of the page.

It’s going to be interesting in the next few seasons. Got two Newcastle fans i go drinking with and has always the talk of football is centre stage. At the moment they are pretty down to earth with the takeover and know it will take a few seasons to be where we are. Having said that they like the majority of fans of other clubs they take has gospel what they read in the media about our gods own and have to fight off each accusation they present to me. So i keep telling them what your reading now is nothing compared to what you will get in the future especially with being Saudi owned.

I've haven't punched any animals, ever. The bloke who did it at Newcastle was an arse and rightly went to prison for it even though the horse was fine.
Didn't realise he got sent down for it.
Suppose it was Northumperland Prison.
If it was on Merseyside they'd be still looking for him.

Didn't realise he got sent down for it.
Suppose it was Northumperland Prison.
If it was on Merseyside they'd be still looking for him.

He was sent down for 12 months and was out after less than 3 months. He deserved everything he got, he had a wife and child so it was tough on them but I guess that's always the case for families of criminals.

I was at Ossie Ardilles last game and the crowd for that was something like 13k

His last game was away to Oxford and the crowd was less than 6,000. His last game at home was against Charlton and the gate was 15,663 whilst we were bottom of the old second division and looking likely to go down to the old first division for the first time in our history.

Our first home game under Keegan was against Bristol City and the crowd was 29,263, almost double the previous home game.

Last edited:
Interesting to see if Howe goes all in for top 4 and sacrifices the cups or tries to get a trophy. They should realistically have a shot at a cup this year if they take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.