Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with the money they earn. Nobody should drive a car when pissed up. Walk or get a cab, or if you cant do either get pissed at home
I don't know how true it is but it would seem that he was just over the limit blowing 40, the limit is 35. I would never take the risk, it's either drink or drive.

I've seen the rumours that we are linked to three players from Chelsea. I wouldn't mind getting one of them in on loan but I'm not to sure I would want any long term, maybe bring Gallagher in on loan and see how he performs. The others are not the right age for us as we're trying to bring the squad age down.

Eddie lives for football, that will be why he wouldn't be interested in doing an England job any time soon as it's basically part-time.

Loan makes zero sense for Chelsea though so I guess no deal :)

Just read that Newcastle are looking at 3 Chelsea players for this window: Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Hakim Ziyech. Doubt they will get all three as Chelsea have big injury issues, but possibly Hakim Ziyech and he is decent.

Newcastle are really making progress and I was reading recently how Eddie Howe eats, sleeps, breathes football and works like 6.30-8.30 and then goes home and watches football. Maybe we will be hoping England come calling for him in a couple of years?

Think the link is more from the chelsea end they need to get rid of a few of there bloated squad!

Punching these men,1 goal in last 4 PL games,won't be sitting in top 4 for much longer at that rate,if others underneath start to get their acts together

I'd like to see Newcastle win the league Cup this season

I like it when teams outside the top 6 win trophies because it really reminds everyone how badly run Spurs are.

We've had Swansea and Birminham win the league cup, Leicester winning the FA Cup, League, Community Shield. Wigan's FA Cup (less fond memories of that).

Newcastle, Saints or Forest winning this would be a welcome addition to the Daniel Levy hall of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.