Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus they have waited even longer than we did to end their trophy drought. I will be pleased for them if they pip the rags to that league cup.

We've got no chance of winning the League Cup, I know we don't because I've seen all of the Man U fans on social media telling us that it's going to be easy for them and it's their first trophy under Ten Hag.

We’re hopeless, we’ve been lucky, we waste time, we park the bus, we’re negative, our players are all shite and needn’t bother turning up.

We'll worry about that if we qualify, it would be typical of Newcastle to lose it tonight although that shouldn't happen.

We've got no chance of winning the League Cup, I know we don't because I've seen all of the Man U fans on social media telling us that it's going to be easy for them and it's their first trophy under Ten Hag.

We’re hopeless, we’ve been lucky, we waste time, we park the bus, we’re negative, our players are all shite and needn’t bother turning up.

We'll worry about that if we qualify, it would be typical of Newcastle to lose it tonight although that shouldn't happen.
Typical is the word that will be banished under your new regime. Once it is the worlds your oyster. Trust us we know.

Can't dislike Newcastle.

Their fans have always been sound, they have deserved so much better for years. They turn out in numbers even when shit and are just generally inoffensive (apart from horse punching)

I know a few Newcastle proper fans and they're decent.

Plus that whole area is full of decent folk. I love away days up to Northumberland and around that end. Blyth especially.
They are inoffensive until they win the league, or even worse beat the rags to a chance of some silverware, that's when the hammer will come down

I remember thinking like that before our first trophy! Once it happens the confidence will grow, oh and don’t pay attention to that lot in red. I will never forget the dismissive way they talk about us back there. They don’t anymore!

Can't dislike Newcastle.

Their fans have always been sound, they have deserved so much better for years. They turn out in numbers even when shit and are just generally inoffensive (apart from horse punching)

I know a few Newcastle proper fans and they're decent.

Plus that whole area is full of decent folk. I love away days up to Northumberland and around that end. Blyth especially.
Bit like us for donkeys years, not that the media ever acknowledge
.well when we started winning Again they didn't

You've got no chance cos you're playing the scum with PIGMOL refs and VAR. You aint seen nothing yet, my friend

Good luck against the rags , the whole country will be behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.