Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle imo will not get the treatment from the media like we have had. They will be lauded like liverfuckinfool. Greatest fans in the world ,best atmosphere, spending the right way and so on.

Congratulations to Newcastle on reaching the final.

Pleased that their fans loyalty has been rewarded.

If they start winning trophies the media will go for them. Unless their fans starting acting like arrogant idiots I would like to think City fans won’t be a bitter as a lot of the fans of teams in red have been about our success.

Newcastle imo will not get the treatment from the media like we have had. They will be lauded like liverfuckinfool. Greatest fans in the world ,best atmosphere, spending the right way and so on.

Until they start to threaten the media darling's position even more. Then it will be a full-blown assault. Wrong kind of owners.

Happy for them hope they go on and win the cup! Never forget when we beat them in the league the year we won the league with that Aguero goal! Getting good luck from the Newcastle supporters and you deserve if, after we just beat them! Majority of the Newcastle fans at class!

Good luck to them. I do think their style of football and general antics are grim though. Didn’t come as a surprise when I ready Howe had been over to Atletico to observe their training and the coaching from Simeone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.