Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have your NI number and the first two numbers of your pin and the last two. :-)
I'll just have to get my mum's permission before I give out any financial details .
I'll be walking past her grave (Philips Park Cemetery) on the way to the game on Saturday afternoon.
(She's been there since April 1997).
Once she's OK'D it ,I'll get back to you .

Buying Isak for £60m. He's definitely got potential and talent, but it's a bit of a gamble. He didn't break through at Dortmund, despite a great loan spell at Vitesse. Got a new lease of life at Real Sociedad, scoring 16 and 17 in successive seasons. But last season, he scored just 10 with only 6 in the league. And it's not like he's an assist machine either. But he's only 22, so there's a lot of time to improve.

West Ham!

Bottom of the table West Ham. Newcastle have taken 20 points more than them in the 20 games since Newcastle's takeover signings arrived.

Wow, what a prediction. Fair play if that comes off, but I doubt it.

You seem to overreact a lot. West Ham played really well last season and we are only 3 games in. They have a better squad then Newcastle so therefore I think they could finish higher.

Don’t understand why that’s blown your mind so much. It’s a a fairly realistic prediction. Much more realistic then yours that Newcastle might finish in the top 4

You seem to overreact a lot. West Ham played really well last season and we are only 3 games in. They have a better squad then Newcastle so therefore I think they could finish higher.

Don’t understand why that’s blown your mind so much. It’s a a fairly realistic prediction. Much more realistic then yours that Newcastle might finish in the top 4

I said they'd finish top 6 and compete for the top 4. That's not outrageous if you actually watch them play.

I didn't say they'd finish in the top 4 though, did I? No.

I said they'd finish top 6 and compete for the top 4.

And you said they wouldn't finish "close to the top 4".

Fine then. Compete for the top 4.. still think that’s unrealistic. A top 6 finish would be unbelievable for them - you stating it’s 100% likely and I apparently can’t disagree with that … even the Newcastle fan above didn’t see that as realistic.

I said a top 8 finish would be great. I’ll leave it at that as this conversation is going round in circles.

This is the form table for 2022, in that time we've played 22 league games which covers every team at least once apart from two of the promoted clubs, we've played you twice.

It's a shame that we never seem able to get Wilson match sharp. He comes back and regains his fitness but never seems able to get his match sharpness. He's our best goal scorer and has only played 5 times in this games connected with the information below, not all of those have been full games and he's scored 4 goals in those games and forced another because he would have scored against Arsenal if White hadn't diverted the ball into the goal with Wilson right behind him and less than a yard off the line.

1661510923019.png

I wonder if that fat geordie prick is wringing his hands bemoaning the oil money or whether he’s just mopping up after another crafty Sherman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.