Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the 7th team who is better? You've said the top 6, but keep avoiding mentioning the other side better than Newcastle.

I’d say West Ham have a better squad and therefore more likely to finish ahead of them. ‘Keep avoiding’ I’ve replied to you once about that specific point.

The Newcastle fan above has posted above much better then I could. I don’t think most Newcastle fans realistically think they will finish in the top 4/6 this season. Top 8 would be great.

I don’t know why your so agitated by that thought. Mid table to top 4 is a huge jump

they’ve had a good start and there’s a buzz about them at the moment but they finish bottom half. They’re solid but nothing else.

I’d say West Ham have a better squad and therefore more likely to finish ahead of them. ‘Keep avoiding’ I’ve replied to you once about that specific point.

The Newcastle fan above has posted above much better then I could. I don’t think most Newcastle fans realistically think they will finish in the top 4/6 this season. Top 8 would be great.

I don’t know why your so agitated by that thought. Mid table to top 4 is a huge jump

West Ham!

Bottom of the table West Ham. Newcastle have taken 20 points more than them in the 20 games since Newcastle's takeover signings arrived.

Wow, what a prediction. Fair play if that comes off, but I doubt it.

Its not the lovely Helena who remains ingrained in my memory from that music video.
(Although I have to agree that she is a stunning looking woman).
It's the fact that Chris was born on the same day/date as myself - 26/06/56.
Can I have your NI number and the first two numbers of your pin and the last two. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.