Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

A few people on here and in the media have previously said that the Saudi's are miles behind Abu Dhabi in terms of nouse and business acumen, they tend to do everything in a very ham-fisted, brute force, here's the money way.

I have to say, their attempt to claim the Public Investment Fund (which on it's Saudi Arabian government domain website proudly proclaims itself to be a sovereign wealth fund) has no ties to the Saudi Arabian government really does seem to confirm all that.

That may well be true, I haven't dug deep myself but something doesn't sit right. The time it took for this to be declared is nothing short of inept and unprofessional; irrespective of whether it's a valid ruling in their view. In addition if you think back how the whole Liverpool FSG take over went through with Gillett, Hicks and the RBS fiasco it felt like there was a lack of investigation, deliberation etc.
I may be wrong but it felt like they were happy to watch from the sidelines.

A few people on here and in the media have previously said that the Saudi's are miles behind Abu Dhabi in terms of nouse and business acumen, they tend to do everything in a very ham-fisted, brute force, here's the money way.

I have to say, their attempt to claim the Public Investment Fund (which on it's Saudi Arabian government domain website proudly proclaims itself to be a sovereign wealth fund) has no ties to the Saudi Arabian government really does seem to confirm all that.
As much as I hate that prick Tareq, he’s bang on here:

That’s going to rock the boat somewhat.
Yep, things just got tasty. I wonder if anything the EPL has and more to the point, is forced to disclose, mentions teams in red and owners in America. Normally I would say that is too fanciful but these corrupt fuckers wouldnt ever expect to be hauled before the courts and so would have never thought to hide anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.