Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

I didn't mind the ragpies as there were plenty of similarities between us as clubs especially pre takeover.

Like the rest they seem to have a higher proportion of bitters envious of our success.

I wanted the Saudi takeover to happen so they'd get rid of spiv Ashley and provide more competition to the cartel. The usual suspects ensured that didn't happen and maybe the ragpies have more sympathy for the shit thrown our way. Judging by the obese loon on YouTube it seems not.

How many unwanted rags will Steve Bruce have when the transfer window opens?
It's amazing how many Rag cast offs are wanted by ex Rag players that are now managers.
Bruce and Wooney these days and I remember a few years back Robson was always taking their cast offs at Boro and West Brom.
They must think that they will have a chance at getting the gig if they buy all of their shite.

I just find them pointless ....... the used to be the most exciting team in the PL during another lifetime you wanted to watch them ....... now I cannot recall anything about them for years

With the latest injury news (St Maximin & Almiron both out until April) I can't help but think that the game is up for the Toon. They seem to have been sleepwalking towards the bottom 3 and it's looking rather ominous now. Too many average players and it appears little ambition from the top. If it goes to the final day & it's between them and Fulham I wouldn't put any money on them getting anything at the Cottage.
I really want them to stay up as its only an hour away for us Carlisle Blues and it's a top day out. With the Mackems & Smoggies both outside the PL we'll lose the last of our "local" away days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.